Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You are very, very jerky. You don't wind up or anything for any of your moves, and you just sort go from a neutral position straight to a grab or something. Also, they way you do your kip ups is very ridiculous. You say you want to be realistic but then you jump with your neck.
It's a pretty cool replay, but just fix what I mentioned.
previously known as Lopsin
You got some insane movement ideas, I addore that and i can't wait to see you pull of the most insane replays in the future.

For the recent replays, The ability you have to addapt to diferent fighting styles. Box, MMA, Weapons and so on. Is just mindblowingly good,
I love how you combine your combos from kicks to punches as they look addorable, these replays have given me inspiration to go and make selfspars again.

If i'd have a suggestions. Go over onto enviromental mods. Try doing wall attacks or defensive moves with objects. whatever you please as it's just a suggestion that i'd love to se.

I see a bright ass future for you my friend, keep up the amazing progress and keep making replays and i ensure you, you will be one of the most popular realism replaymakers in just some months. as for that you are a beast right now i have nothing more to say.

-Cheers
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
You are very, very jerky. You don't wind up or anything for any of your moves, and you just sort go from a neutral position straight to a grab or something. Also, they way you do your kip ups is very ridiculous. You say you want to be realistic but then you jump with your neck.
It's a pretty cool replay, but just fix what I mentioned.

erm, so what you're saying is that in real life you wind up for a punch?
Are you serious?

Also, jump from his neck, you mean this? I don't think you realize he got momentum from his legs to flick up.

CNC:
Great replay, not much to improve on, you replicated the clip very well.
I loved everything apart from ukes first kick.
Good job.
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Great replay, not much to improve on, you replicated the clip very well.

what about how jerky he is

yea fix that
being super twitchy/jerky isnt realistic
if thats what its like for you irl you should go to the hospital
-lopskin,i dont feel the need to read a coment like yours.
-cat, same goes for you ... i think i like to keep making replays the way i do than the way you do. cuz i just dont like your replays.
-----
-lopskin,i dont feel the need to read a coment like yours.
-cat, same goes for you ... i think i like to keep making replays the way i do than the way you do. cuz i just dont like your replays.
-----
And btw Lopskin. I did kung fu, takwondo, and aikido. So i think you lack the knowlege of the existing movements. . just like what imaslayaa is saying , momento is in the legs. and if you really insist ...there is a kick up that ends with a finall push with the nek. i do it as well in Wushu/kungfu ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TFSdbctEG8 ) see.

and try to improve your commenting cuz even if your not a jealouse little nancygirl, you sound like a jealouse little nancy girl......or like 'Cat'. believe me i am so open for feedbacks and stuff... but for a comment just like you sent,, mehhh
-----
-Xioi thats a very nice suggestion man. i hvnt thought of it alot but its a good one indeed to make an inviormental scene will using the surroundings like walls.. thnx man it will take a while though. as soon as im done with my Wushu/Wingchun spar i will start one you suggested

and thnx for enjoying my replays and for thoe inspiring words man ^^
Last edited by BinkLawz; May 15, 2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dont overstep your boundaries. your replay quality currently relies almost exclusively on creativity. the people commenting are obviously more experient... so dont disregard cnc because you get a lot of praise on your attacks and moves. you are still rly jerky. ofc you shouldnt change your style cause of it, but dont treat it as inferior
oh yeah
Haha dont get me wrong Pusga. Its ok for me that everyone feels free to post
what ever they feel. cuz i deffinntllyy have my limits or boundaries. Unfortunatly, I just wont feel the need to take comments
seriously that comes from:

-players who gives 95% negative feedback. Thats just not proffessional
-players who themselves dont understand the concept of martial arts + 95%
negtve feedbck
-players who dont understand what im trying.
-players who tries to say that they know better by saying 'my way
is right and yours is so wrong. that while they themselfs do something
not interresting (in my opinion)

Regardless the belt status, these guys are not that experienced like the way you say. take Cat for example. i respect his playing style ( http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=447570 ) . but i just cant duscuss with him cus he just doesnt understands my vision and keeps on wining about others These ones just have a narrow sight of diversity in style and acceptance

I just read mssges from those who understands or knows how to feedback,or from somone i might ever meet who moves his toribash like very very realistic based on existing moves ( a real master).. then i wil listen. For the rest who dont .. i really :P just dont care at all. i dont even read them :P

oh and pusga. thnx for being in my fan clubby
i see what you mean. i really do because i do something similiar, except i dont verbally put down foreign cnc, but thats my fault and not a good mentality. when it comes to general concepts like simple movement i wouldnt disregard someone elses cnc just because of different play style. you can have the opinion that booms dont make a replay better or vice versa, but nobody can say that putting your legs on the ground and rotating your chest doesnt generate movement. its fine to want to go your own way, but completely ignoring others is just isolating yourself its fine to do it though, you didnt do anything terrible, but its always good to grasp that not everything works like that as soon as possible
oh yeah
Originally Posted by BinkLawz View Post
-lopskin,i dont feel the need to read a coment like yours. :)
^^

ok look kiddo
i dont think changing 1 joint 6 times within 10 frames looks good, its super weird
the first few steps in the opener was super not realistic
i get the concept of your replays, and just because someone makes replays that are not like yours, doesnt mean you should accept cnc. im not saying stop what youre doing and give up, im saying improve your movement and stuff a bit and keep getting better. for example, most of time you stopped moving (at around frames 3459 and down) you were bouncing and twitching super mega ultra hardcore.
im not saying your replays are bad or even fantastic im saying they are alright and could be way better.

its like youre a robot not a human sorry
exactly Pusga. glad you get it :P.

Cat show me how you do these moves. teach me. show me how close to realistic movements a toribash doll can move :P go on try it ^^ show me as soon as possible
dont see it as a reason to prove yourself. just .. i dunno teach me by showing
how it should be done. cuz now you comments are just ' ultra mega hardcore ' 'amusing'.