Ranking
Just finished a war with Attack and lost 7 to 10. Holy cow is Dame a beast in lenshu though. It was my first time so I lost most of my matches.
Hey fojothefox, how was that guy hacking in the ninjutsu room? I did notice everytime someone went against him the other people dropped out. Including me
-----
Hey guys, Resoo is interested in JL. Can anyone throw him an invite? I think he would be a worth addition to JL.
Last edited by Sk3tch9; Jul 8, 2014 at 09:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DameNingen cancels Playing Toribash: Distracted
Oh hey! So new version of Dwarf Fortress is released after 2 years in making, so I'll be over there for ‼FUN‼ with new bugs and features for a week or two.

PS: Try not to lose too many wars while I'm out, but have some wars, u guise. You've got whole damn platoon of ninjas, and while winning wars is best, playing but losing wars is still better than not entering wars at all. You see someone from other clans - ask them out for a war. It's easy!
Last edited by DameNingen; Jul 9, 2014 at 09:18 AM.
I AM THE CHEF
So I did this pretty cool kick in my opinion today teaching my friend on how to play ninjutsu. Sad that he blocked it.

I am the chef.
Attached Files
Flipin kick.rpl (71.1 KB, 15 views)
[/URL][/IMG]7 puppies! Now my house's gonna have dog's fur everywhere.. But they are cute *_*
Last edited by cliff1020; Jul 9, 2014 at 02:44 PM.
sucki sucki 500 tc me love you long time
Are they bred with the same dog? One is shaggy and the rest is short hair, or maybe they haven't had time to grow it haha.

Im granby, ill be around for a while. Greetings
Veni , Vidi , Vici