Toribash
I think this is great, only because introspection is something that really needs to show through these days. We've figured out pretty much everything except our minds, and anything that shows imagination is brilliant.
Any perserverence within and inside the minds eye is beneficial. Imagination is not a sickness. We all consciously do it, however some call it fantasy and others call it day dreaming.

Isaac, you probably need to remember that you are your own mind and self. Keep centered. People can fully lose themselves in a trip, whether it be directly generated by the pineal gland or externally jolted.
I love imaginary friends.... They are sick and... they are cool
Hmmm... I'm looking for a fuck that I never gave.
:| Im too lazy to read how to summon an imaginary friend! Could some helpful lad help
God. Family. Football
Colossians 3:23
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I think this is great, only because introspection is something that really needs to show through these days. We've figured out pretty much everything except our minds, and anything that shows imagination is brilliant.
Any perserverence within and inside the minds eye is beneficial. Imagination is not a sickness. We all consciously do it, however some call it fantasy and others call it day dreaming.

Isaac, you probably need to remember that you are your own mind and self. Keep centered. People can fully lose themselves in a trip, whether it be directly generated by the pineal gland or externally jolted.

Makes me curious if a tulpa could become strong enough to replace yourself though. I've experienced ego death from 'trips', so it seems even more possible that you could replace yourself with a tulpa, or just purposely modify your personality.

I honestly don't have enough time to spend on my tulpa though. It probably barely averages out to 30 minutes a day, spent while I'm doing other things at the same time. A lot of people in this thread seem to think I'm devoting half my day solely to living in a fantasy world, and that's just not how it works unless they're talking about my internet use lol.

Originally Posted by Lamchops13 View Post
:| Im too lazy to read how to summon an imaginary friend! Could some helpful lad help

If you're too lazy to read even that, then you won't make it through the process of making a tulpa.

http://community.tulpa.info/forum-guides Look for a tulpa creation guide. A few of them, and skim and scan and pick the one you like best. Or just read all of them and apply the techniques to make a tulpa.

Basically all you do is think of your tulpa, and then start talking to them and reassuring yourself that they're real. Eventually you'll convince your brain that they're real.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop