Endurance Onslaught 6.0
it's such a short game, but, with such major backstory which can be interpreted in many different ways. interesting concept, more indie games that try and do similar sort of things should get more recognition & perhaps more to be made.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
not really all that scary after you've played it a bunch. can't get past the fifth night though, argh

ohisky
Last edited by ToasterDan; Oct 26, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
But, doesn't he probably die near the end of the first one? Instead of his voice on the phone at night 6 or 5, you hear Freddy's and Foxy's.

It's the same voice actor, but not the same character. Five Nights at Freddys 2's narrator over the recorded message is the main character from Five Nights at Freddys. AKA, Mike Schmidt. AKA you. You got moved to the day shift.

What it appears, or what has been speculated, about FNAF2 is there are now two sets of animatronics, the original old busted ones, and newer refurbished kid friendly ones. The original old busted ones still want to take you out because they think you're a naked endoskeleton needing to be put into a Freddy suit, the new ones want to disassemble or deactivate the old ones. Now that there aren't doors in FNAF2, the only defense mechanism I saw was a mask that makes you look like you're in a Freddy suit. Because you're no longer naked, the old ones won't kill you in that suit; however; because you look like an old animatronic, the new ones do want to kill you when you're in disguise. So you have to balance what you're doing and when against your threats.

Mat Pat usually does an amazing job with Game Theory, and the theory would've been solid had FNAF 2 trailer not been released, but FNAF 2 disproves a lot of what he was talking and he probably shouldn't have tried to draw the conclusions he did. Had he just said "FNAF drew inspiration from x story" and been done with it it would've been better.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
scrap what I previously said about the gameplay being the same; new mechanics are being put in the game:
New animatronics
-Friendly
-Dont wear a Freddy mask or else they will think your old freddy
-Will disable every evil animateonic
Old Animatronics
-Evil
-Wear a freddy mask or else we will kill you
-Will avoid new animatronics and try to kill you
credit to a random source I c/ped
also no doors, and foxy has some sort of warning sign thing?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
So I was on Night 5 on FNAF, and suddenly all the animatronics just start rushing at me all at once. Bonnie and Foxy were on the left door, while Chica was on the right, and Freddy, I didn't even know where he came! So I was closing both doors, used up a lot of my power, and I was left with 10% on 5 AM. The power, draining out fast. And 5 AM had just came.
They were STILL there. My power dies, and I prayed for the love of god to just end 5 nights. AT LEAST. Freddy was already glowing his eyes and singing that retarded old ass song. And then, no light at all. I waited and waited. But 6 AM didn't come! Ermergerd Scott, why you gotta leave me here like a sitting duck ;-;
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I was watching one of my classmates play
Love how you have to keep so much things in check, really adds to the pressure of the game.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY