what the fuck
3 Votes / 21.43%
*Run*
2 Votes / 14.29%
Memes
5 Votes / 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

corks, spins, sideflips. with as much happening in that replay its kinda hard to tell the diffrence xD
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
New replay, it took me a while to finish.

The lack of DM's is not a so called 'lack', it's all intentional and is there to leave it as a different replay. If you think it is not good due to me not looking like someone else (too stiff) or so on, then please keep it to yourself. That CnC does not help me.

Hence I stay with my own style.
Attached Files
There's something called being a reasonable person and being able to accept harsh CnC.

Anyways, the replay looked like all you did was bounce around. Pretty sloppy as well, and the "style" you have is very sloppy and you need to improve that. The replay is a 4/10.
Its a good replay but the opener was weird I see what you were going for but a boom and more momentum would have made it look wayyyyyy better but other than that 7/10
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
This one is a good replay but idk whats up with the oppeners they seem weird to me. i love the way u got the decap and i think u could continue into more of a madman or so.I really loved the decap(as i said) and the shoulder thing isnt bad either. the pose in the end was priceless :P good job, keep it up bud

8.5/10
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
it looks like you could have gotten a lot more power from that ground push had your shoulder not been so lowered
the dms are pretty quality, the kick had a nice angle and the punch was funny
during the punch, i am not a fan of how your left hip is extended the whole time, especially since you contract the other hip right after (which looks wonky because the rest of your body was held, so your leg just looked like a lever lifting a weight)
alright pose i guess. cool replay
oh yeah