Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash powerups - Seishin public beta.

April 1

Well thanks very much to everyone who participated in this. It was, of course, an April fools joke and we have no intention to release powerup items.
FAQ
Just so we don't have to keep saying the same things over and over again.

1. What happens to the item now?
Nothing. It'll just sit in your inventory as a souvenir of April 1 this year.

2. But I bought lots and I don't want them in my inventory anymore.
Too bad. Should have only got 1.

3. Can I have a refund?
No.

4. Why?
Because at most you should have spent 1k and it was stated that buying more would simply waste your tc. You got a cool item out of it anyway.

5. Are icky's and mwah's bans a part of it?
Absolutely

6. So did the items actually do anything?
No.

7. Can I see the survey results?
Right here.

Thanks again everyone.

Added #5 because it was a frequent question in past few days ~Scorp
Last edited by Solax; Apr 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: reiterating that they don't stack
I must say, this is a wonderful idea. Let me explain.

The idea of the Seishin is that the fights become tougher. This is good for everyone, because those without the Seishin get to learn how to combat stronger opponents. It's just like real life! Where you have to fight better opponents and not everyone is equally matched.

This is a wonderful idea. I only ask that you create an ANTI-SEISHIN! This will allow players to play against more difficult enemies AND be weaklings! Just like we all are in real life!

Thank you, Item Forgers!

EDIT: Bought a Seishin. If this was an April Fool's joke which it's obviously not haha, what would happen to the money I spent on this thing?

EDIT2: Also getting a namechange to Surfer so I can have Surfer's Seishin.
Last edited by Boerhae; Apr 1, 2015 at 02:08 AM.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
This is idiotic. If this isn't an april fools joke the toribash community will literally be killed. Low DT mods will be eradicated, and whoever buys all the seishins (if more) are released will be unstoppable forces. I loved this game because it wasn't pay to win, and look at the response to this bull when it hasn't even been a day. So now we have to dedicate our money to suscriptions just so we won't have a disadvantage? Pff, If this stays to become a suscription item, I'm out, along with a lot of big names in the community who don't agree with it. Happy April 1st for the foreigners who actually are in april. :/
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
why do I feel like this joke turned very sour very quickly
also I whole-heartedly agree with boerhae here, if this does go through we need an anti-seishin to pit the cannon fodder against the toughest opponents in the game
one two three four five break it down baby
Hello staff, I just want to compliment you on your stupidly good idea, I love poeple wasting their TC and also getting pissed!
best April Fools ever
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
Hmmm....
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
This is why the community is toxic and horrid. Because of stuff like this.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
I must say, this is a wonderful idea. Let me explain.

The idea of the Seishin is that the fights become tougher. This is good for everyone, because those without the Seishin get to learn how to combat stronger opponents. It's just like real life! Where you have to fight better opponents and not everyone is equally matched.

This is a wonderful idea. I only ask that you create an ANTI-SEISHIN! This will allow players to play against more difficult enemies AND be weaklings! Just like we all are in real life!

Thank you, Item Forgers!

EDIT: Bought a Seishin. If this was an April Fool's joke which it's obviously not haha, what would happen to the money I spent on this thing?

EDIT2: Also getting a namechange to Surfer so I can have Surfer's Seishin.

Haha, what a fool. Do you even know how TSA admins doing?
The fact that this item can not be activated, says the effects can't be used.
Just bought one because I love this icon with dks.
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.