Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello, this is Blox's Alt, Bloxtime is a New Zealander, and he is already in this clan. I think that I can be quite valuable in the terms of Morale and keeping ppl happy, and that I can continue to grow and train my skills

-Blox Out
-----
And Jousting is my strength -
Recommended to join by me - Bloxtime
Last edited by TryNewb; Jan 7, 2016 at 01:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, This is your Second in command addressing All Mewfins members, First off all. i apologize for inactivity, i have been absorbed into another game. but i will become more active soon i promise ^_^ second of all. Thank you all for working hard and helping mewfin grow! But, sadly i must bring dark tidings. There's a bit of a dispute going on in the clan. HyperBlood has Violated our doctrines, He believes himself superior to all of us. including our leader. his attitude is arrogant and disrespectfull. and punishment is due. I'm calling a vote to see what should happen. Please. give me your input.
-----
@TryNewb,
Yes Alts are allowed. and I'll accept your alt into the clan
-----
Dear Members of mewfin, this is your second in command again. well. i have some dark news.
HyperBlood, Has betrayed our clan, He has violated our doctrines, insulted our leader, and threatened to undermine us. He is now Mewfin Enemy #1. if you see him. focus all recources to destroy this vile scum. I am granting full attack authourity to anyone who sees him. He will pay for what he did.
Last edited by FireHawk17; Jan 10, 2016 at 01:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CyberBullying
Kick me out or whatever for insulting a knight, but Jenni212 has been a bit of a c*** in the terms of being a cyber bully, pretty much being heartless and uncaring especially with insults such as "you have cancer" which is just insulting to me and my family, as my grandfather passed away from cancer last month and to any other people who have cancer, by taking it lightly, and as a joke.
Call me a bitch, call me a faggot, call me a wimp, or a pussy, I just don't care, what I do care about is stopping cyber bullying and racism online
Kick me out for this, Whatever
Thanks for Reading - Blox Out
important-ish

So if you hadn't heard, there is going to be another clan trials event. I don't know if we're doing it or not so let me know if we are.

Also, I know how to work HTML/CSS and Photoshop to make the clan page look more "professional". This is totally up to you guys.
-----
im leaving the clan guys. Sorry, its just been inactive for a while. Hopefully i can see you around.
Last edited by Ethdogger; Feb 21, 2016 at 06:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
JOIN MARVELOUS
Leader
If you guys are still checking this, I be back!
So yeah....I'm sorry I've been away, but I got grounded and all my stuff taken
How did these first posts go unnoticed

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
General Clan Related Rules:
  1. Any clan that is made without having the prerequisites that are specified further down in the post (within 7 days of its creation) will have their DSC closed & the poster will be infracted.

[...]

Every clan's first post must be fully complete within 7 days. A complete first post has:

1. A clan story or description.
  2. A member-list.
  3. Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
  4. If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

I'll give you 7 days from todays date; so the 20th is your deadline for this.

Also, please make a recruitment thread in the recruitment center to take apps.
Last edited by Fear; Mar 13, 2016 at 04:14 AM.