Endurance Onslaught 6.0
jackydude772
orange(lost) yellow(new)
i dont have one it reset
skype is jackydude772
im ok at sparing and i am good at the clasics like judo and akido
pendulum jumper akido and judo i want to learn parkour i cant jump yet
i wanted to have a clan its like having a friend and i wanted to try out all the forum features
ive never been in one
i am a 13 yr old kid loking for a place to call home i like toribash and tf2 i also like to talk to people make them feel happy help them out yknow i like pie
Originally Posted by jackydude772 View Post
orange(lost) yellow(new)
i dont have one it reset
skype is jackydude772
im ok at sparing and i am good at the clasics like judo and akido
pendulum jumper akido and judo i want to learn parkour i cant jump yet
i wanted to have a clan its like having a friend and i wanted to try out all the forum features
ive never been in one
i am a 13 yr old kid loking for a place to call home i like toribash and tf2 i also like to talk to people make them feel happy help them out yknow i like pie

Tested ingame invite sent
-----
Originally Posted by DadBond View Post
Username: DadBond
Belt: Orange
Special Talents: Risky shit in aikido
Fav Mods: aikido
Reason for wanting to join: Need a clan and this one seems pretty good
Previous Clan: None
Tell us about yourself: Just a chill student playing games when I have the time.
Played Toribash years ago, can't seem to find my old accound. Just got back into it after it got released on Steam, on a new account though.

Tested ingame invite sent
Last edited by Adam; Mar 8, 2016 at 01:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Username: ProNoob5
Belt:10th Dan
Special Talents: I can put my leg behind my head.
Fav Mods: ABD
Reason for wanting to join: The current clan i'm in is basically dead.
Previous Clan: Born Pure
Tell us about yourself: I'm getting back into this game, so I may not be the best player ever.
Originally Posted by ProNoob5 View Post
Username: ProNoob5
Belt:10th Dan
Special Talents: I can put my leg behind my head.
Fav Mods: ABD
Reason for wanting to join: The current clan i'm in is basically dead.
Previous Clan: Born Pure
Tell us about yourself: I'm getting back into this game, so I may not be the best player ever.

You are in! Welcome to the clan
Hi, my username is GoldGambit, most people call me either Gold or Gambit, and I'm just looking for a new clan of people that would be fun to play with.

I am currently a Green Belt, Just about to be blue, but I am also a firm believer in the fact that belt does not determine skill.

My Skype name is GoldenGambit0507

I am talented in low stances and throw type moves in Aikido and ABD, as these are my favorite mods.

Forum Activity : 2 : I check the forums usually daily, but I don't really do much...
In-Game Activity : 6 or 7 : I play every night for 1-2 hours at least between 8:00 and 10:00 p.m. EST

Former Clans: I have been in TheRichLife and DeathDose, and I left both due to the players within the clans being inactive, or at least never being on at the same time I was. I know that isn't the best reason to leave if we aren't on at the same time, but what's the point in staying if you can't be involved with the clan.

I want to join ShockWave because, from what I've heard, the clan is active and does wars often, and I enjoy warring more than much anything else in TB

Other information about myself... I really don't know what to say here... I am using this account, which is becoming my new main, due to some things that went on in real life and I just wanted a fresh start with everything pretty much... Other than that... well... I am me and nobody else is me, so I guess you'll just have to get to know me to learn this additional information.
Hey Shockwave ;)..I wanna join ur clan so plz get ready to read my information..(Be careful ull get shocked :P) [dont mind]

Username:Software123
Belt:4th Dan Belt :O
Special Talents:Arm ripper :P... 2-3 rounds beater in judo :P
Fav Mods:ohhh then call me God of judo :P..also learning other mods like ABD,Taido,Mushu,Spar..etc
Reason for wanting to join: Yup clan page is awesome :P..n i think i can bring change in ur clan :P
Previous Clan: PowPow...was lovely bt [kicked no reason]
Tell us about yourself: ok...the day i joined TB...was a boring day :P..then worked on some judo stuff..got ass kicked for some rounds...got up for revenge..haha got 15 streaks on my orange belt xD [True]...then kept going till i reach black belt..now im 4th Dan belt...Got it in 3 months [Also True]...:Looking for clan..Ripper invited...Left after few hours...Then powpow the fav clan...Kicked me very sad about that...Then i app to u..im writing this "im writing'' n think bring some change to ur clans...:P...But i would like to participate in wars.

Stay Safe n Have Fun..From Software123 [God of judo] :P

Application Cancelled
Last edited by MrSofty; Mar 16, 2016 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Sorry Application Cancelled
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by Software123 View Post
Hey Shockwave ;)..I wanna join ur clan so plz get ready to read my information..(Be careful ull get shocked :P) [dont mind]

Username:Software123
Belt:4th Dan Belt :O
Special Talents:Arm ripper :P... 2-3 rounds beater in judo :P
Fav Mods:ohhh then call me God of judo :P..also learning other mods like ABD,Taido,Mushu,Spar..etc
Reason for wanting to join: Yup clan page is awesome :P..n i think i can bring change in ur clan :P
Previous Clan: PowPow...was lovely bt [kicked no reason]
Tell us about yourself: ok...the day i joined TB...was a boring day :P..then worked on some judo stuff..got ass kicked for some rounds...got up for revenge..haha got 15 streaks on my orange belt xD [True]...then kept going till i reach black belt..now im 4th Dan belt...Got it in 3 months [Also True]...:Looking for clan..Ripper invited...Left after few hours...Then powpow the fav clan...Kicked me very sad about that...Then i app to u..im writing this "im writing'' n think bring some change to ur clans...:P...But i would like to participate in wars.

Stay Safe n Have Fun..From Software123 [God of judo] :P

Nice app!!
Find us in game so we can test you usin"/rf" then "/sa sw"
We look forward to seeing you ingame
My Application

username: JT2002
belt: brown belt
special tallents: I have a move that can dodge peoples kicks
favorite mods:judo/boxmod
reason for joining the clan:I feel like I could help the clan by making a good reputation for the clan. E.g telling people how to join this clan, saying that this is a good clan that prevents bullying.
previous clan: I've never been in a clan
Originally Posted by JT2002 View Post
My Application

username: JT2002
belt: brown belt
special tallents: I have a move that can dodge peoples kicks
favorite mods:judo/boxmod
reason for joining the clan:I feel like I could help the clan by making a good reputation for the clan. E.g telling people how to join this clan, saying that this is a good clan that prevents bullying.
previous clan: I've never been in a clan

Find us in game so we can test you usin"/rf" then "/sa sw"
I bolded what enjoyed about your app!
Hello! my name is Powergrid12 Or Drake, I am currently a brown belt and have been playing this game for maybe 8 months now
I do have a skype and it is Peenuthead11
I dont really have that many talents Except for a certain sport but ill talk about that later on in my application.
i'm a pretty normal toribash player, I was in whisp3r for quite some time. I play mostly boxshu thats my main mod along with some sparring every once and a while.
The love that I have for this game is crazy, and i want to extend my love much further with you guys. So anyways back to my outside life, I am a freshman in highschool I will be turning 16 on April 1st (3days) I am in several sports and clubs within my school I play golf, Basketball and I do track and field. I do pole vault in track if you dont know what that is i suggest you look it up it is really interesting, I am hoping to Break the freshman record at my school which is ten feet right now. So thank you very much for looking at my application and I look foward to continuing my TB experience with you!