Toribash
Well I'm a blue belt so I'm a bit lower belt than everybody else. I prefer akido (I'm actually taking akido in real life) but judo doesn't bother me. Also how do you post a replay?
Originally Posted by 100and1 View Post
Well I'm a blue belt so I'm a bit lower belt than everybody else. I prefer akido (I'm actually taking akido in real life) but judo doesn't bother me. Also how do you post a replay?

DENIED
Replay Attachment Test - TRAgamer
Quick test to make sure and or lower the chance or frequency of difficulties or issues when adding replay/attaching replay to ones application.
-TRA

Ninjutsu Replay.rpl
dead game
Originally Posted by TRAgamer View Post
Quick test to make sure and or lower the chance or frequency of difficulties or issues when adding replay/attaching replay to ones application.
-TRA

Attachment 570099

you still haven't edited the op :<
Thread has been updated, if there are any issues or you want me to add/remove/edit/improve anything you know where to find me(steam, duh).
dead game
Request to join clan?
Hey I am friends with one of your clan members and it would be awesome to join you clan and I hope I can help ahead of time. Oh the clan members name is nick
Hello All. My IGN is FreakyDope but if you would like to you may call me Raymond. I am currently a blue belt and ranked 758. I have recently got back into Toribash after having to remake an entirely new account. My main account was lost due to me having to get a whole new computer. I have not played Toribash in a solid 3 years and in those 3 years I have lost my log in details, this time around I am most definitely active and I will not lose my log in details. My best mods are Judo and Akido and I do fairly well in MMA. I am a grappling style player and pull my opponents towards the ground. I live in the USA and have Eastern Standard Time. It being 4:00 PM as of right now whilst typing. I hope to be enlisted into Reckless as a hope to expand my knowledge of Toribash and having Reckless as my first clan and hopefully last. I hope that the leaders of this Clan will greatly assess my application and I hope to be part of this Clan. Freaky Out.
Attached Files
App Replay.rpl (38.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by FreakyDope; Jul 27, 2016 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Adding Replay and Explaining Main Account.