Toribash
Original Post
NEW FEATURE: PACKS (CHEAP!)
NEW FEATURE: PACKS
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=45

TODAY, WE ARE SELLING:

• 10 packs of Demon. (this includes EVERY Demon item in Toribash) - NO QI RESTRICTIONS TOTAL VALUE IS OVER 2,000,000 TC!!
    FOR $75!
  • 10 packs of FULL TEXTURE SET (every texture set in Toribash) - NO QI RESTRICTIONS TOTAL VALUE IS OVER 500K!
    FOR $35!
WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Last edited by veb; Dec 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM.
fine fine, sry.

Just didnt know you refered to each texture item as a texture set. Thanks, now i know ^^
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
you haven't heard the term texture set before? Have you never looked in art or market forums or talked to any other players?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I have used it describing a set, as in "oo, BenD made me an epic texture set"

But i have never heard anyone say "yay, i just bought the last texture set, now i have every texture set in Toribash"

Also:
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
texture is never the same as colour anyways. texture describes the roughness of something while colour describes the wavelengths of light reflecting off of it. also textures have always been user uploaded images that are mapped to body parts, why would it suddenly change? :o

In 3D art its the 'skin' of an object. Which i thought we would be talking about since Toribash is 3D...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Any more arguments in this thread will end up in everybody being banned, and myself coming out on top.

I always win. Now sssshhhhh, I'm hunting wabbits.
Last edited by veb; Dec 22, 2008 at 12:11 PM.
to be honest you two arguing over what a texture is and what colours are and sommmet about dictionarys is pritty pathetic dont ya think ?

---

NOte to self: go drown in a river...
Ehh..so,Veb,are you going to make it available to buy with mobile phone??If yes,when?:P Because "nearly future" isn't quite directly:P
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
It's not going to happen now.

Use paypals mobile service to top-up your account or something.