Toribash
View Poll Results: Should I leave or stay?
Quit?
31 Votes / 60.78%
Stay?
20 Votes / 39.22%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

NO GLOOMY!
you changed your avvi!
i would have hit harder then supa!!

ONtopic: all the ppl that voted "yes" are like dead by me that includes you gloomy
Last edited by qq5ben; Feb 4, 2009 at 04:40 AM.
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
NO GLOOMY!
you changed your avvi!

ONtopic: all the ppl that voted "no" are like dead by me that includes you gloomy

the title is "should i quit"

so you hate those who vote "no"

so you want him to leave.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
You're leaving because your clan is failing? Don't be a pussy. This game is great, big deal if one clan was a bust. There is still fun to be had. Stay.
Mesa jar jar binks mesa thinkys yousa shoulds leave. mmhmp mm yes weak in friends this one is. *wookie yell*. *r2d2 beeps*.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
NO GLOOMY!
you changed your avvi!

ONtopic: all the ppl that voted "yes" are like dead by me that includes you gloomy

Pfft with what?

that little Mentos pack you call a dick ;o
(witty,ain't i? )

it's up to you if you want to save or quit.
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
quit if i can have your stuff

You're fucking ridiculous, alright? You don't ask for stuff if someone is leaving, it is no better than straight up begging, which I'm sure you've done as well. If you have over 1,600 fucking posts then you should know not to do this by now. No, I don't care if you're kidding, and nobody thinks its funny. Grow up.

If it were up to me, I'd say leave. Plus, you're leaving this up to immature pricks who ask for stuff instead of really giving their opinions. So you might want to consider this to yourself before looking at the results.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Feb 4, 2009 at 05:16 AM.