Toribash
Great work Odlov. I've seen this thread a couple of times but never read everything in it until today. Wushu has always been my weakest mod. I will follow these tips next time I play wushu.
Originally Posted by Edsonmilan View Post
well i read it and its very good now im more good at wushu thanx odlov!!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Glad i could help ;)
Odlov i was expecting this =D. Obviously nobody knows wushu better than you. Shit u must become a wuhu teacher =). So yah, man great work. I really regret that i am not a newbie in wushu. I could get so better win ratio with this.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Those tactics are the most efficient way to play the mod but aren't the only,try discovering your own style and working on it and you can have at least have that feeling of satisfaction that you have something of your own,although using opener isn't a good tactic to start with ^^.
so this was i move i edited, I called it the flying squirrel, I was so prod of it until everyone hated me for being a "rusher" but thanks to this guide i have been able to construct an opening move before the initial attack. and surprisingly its more effective!! the actual attack move is the original flying squirrel

Please give criticism so i can perfect it without changing my original idea
Attached Files
new flying squirrel opener.rpl (19.2 KB, 24 views)
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
so this was i move i edited, I called it the flying squirrel, I was so prod of it until everyone hated me for being a "rusher" but thanks to this guide i have been able to construct an opening move before the initial attack. and surprisingly its more effective!! the actual attack move is the original flying squirrel

Please give criticism so i can perfect it without changing my original idea

Frankly, that move is too reckless for multiplayer. Your slow flip exposes your head for an easy strike on third turn. Yeah, you cover it with elbows quickly, but that block doesn't have a very high chance of success.

Here is a replay of counter from uke stance (just one of many possible ones).
Now imagine if your opponent was low to the ground, with a sweep set up... your strike wouldn't reach him, and you would end up in pieces most likely.

PS: also, don't worry when people call you a "rusher" and whatnot. Everything is fair game. I personally don't use rush moves because i think they are reckless and boring, but other than that i have no problem with them.
Attached Files
reckless.rpl (24.7 KB, 35 views)