Toribash
Arr booze i dont take jokes seriously... most of the time ;c xD. But yeah were almost at 500 quality posts! This is gonna be a big achievement for Au. Can't wait till we hit 500 posts. Also we should be able to get official if we keep these quality posts and reach our clan goals.

By the way guys im in-game at the moment in a GMTourney but it wont much longer so if you wanna hop on that would be great. I'll either be in the GMTourney server or Au server maybe a different one.
w
Woo Hoo 1dt place in GMtourney We are almost there guys keep up the good posts. We have a pretty good shot at official once we reach 1000 posts we have had very little spam if not nothing at all.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Yeah! I think we are pretty much spam free. I haven't seen any spam! We are halfway to official. We can do it guys! *If you or a loved one has been inspired by these quotes you may be entitled to a hug from DredNone. Call 1-800-INSPIRE*
Buze | Infinity | Orbus
Yes, I agree, most of this has been spam free, we just need 26k to have 50k in the bank (Pretty sure I will donate all my tc except for 5k when I get 50k). Also there is going to be a ABD tourney tonight 7pm EST 20k first, 10k second, we all need to be there for a bigger chance to win! if I get 1st or 2nd, I am directly sending it to the clan bank. Be there, or die :D.
Last edited by BuZe; Jun 1, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
Hey guys, I just realised I know alot of people in here so I'll probably start posting here a bit.

So hi, dont say that you should apply for official when you got 1000 posts, just when the leader gots the feeling, then he should send it as a surprise for you all.

And talking about tanks, mine abd is like 500 arm and 900global... Would be better if lucky dms didn't exist.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We aren't going to apply for official when we get 1k posts, that is 50% of the plan, we were also going to be 3 months active to prove that we can be a active clan. My ranks are sucking now, my ABD rank is like 2k and my global is like 11k.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Hey guys, I just realised I know alot of people in here so I'll probably start posting here a bit.

So hi, dont say that you should apply for official when you got 1000 posts, just when the leader gots the feeling, then he should send it as a surprise for you all.

And talking about tanks, mine abd is like 500 arm and 900global... Would be better if lucky dms didn't exist.

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Also, nice banners you got there.

Hey no double posting on my clan board mister, Tsk tsk tsk.
Also yeah you can post here every now and then if you want since you are technically a clan ally. Just don't go crazy with it, remember its our clan board ;)

Also I agree with Buze, I think we should all go to the tourney tonight and try to win some tc for our clan bank. Also it would be nice to see you all in a lobby together, and maybe we can even get in a Skype call if you guys want to

So I hope to see you all there for the tourney!
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Ikr, double poster are bad. Tourney starts in 1 hour and 30 mins, Chab, gastank and I are in Au <-- Click that if you have steam, lets all get there and warm up. I would like that Skype call, that would be nice.

Guys we have hit 500 posts! \o/
Hey guys i was online but I couldn't make the tourney, I was in-game but in a bet server streaking on some skrubs. And during that streak, i made more TC than you guys woulda made in that tourney. I made 60k in total and now I have 260k. It went pretty good, owning skrubs'n'stuff. Also I couldn't get on the skype call because I have company over and they are... Wierd. GG no re
Last edited by Fade; Jun 2, 2014 at 01:35 AM.
w