Ranking
This thread is not for conversations, if you want to talk do it somwhere else. As for giving relative information and insights on applications, then do so. Or if you want to apply. [In which I doubt you'll get accepted.] Good day.
I'll miss you
I'm not going to shut him out probably because he's been here in the past.
He could visit the IRC more often but you just gotta get used to that.
name: tkswag
belt: 3rd dan
skills: im quite good in ingame and if needed can give tc off of tourneys also ik a great artist who might be able to join.
why you want to join: to me this clan is legendary with good people who know more about toribash than i do and i just want to learn from the people in the clan and be friends with them as well.
hobbies: i love music its my passion, i also like basketball and soccer.
i am a nice person and easy going you wont see me arguing or swearing.
about myself: im a kid in middle school and moved a few months ago, i go on tb a good amoount, i had a main jamaica567 but i wanted to start anew and here i am making this application.
replays:
Attached Files
ground to sky.rpl (52.3 KB, 4 views)
me pa.rpl (33.0 KB, 3 views)
2 pc tear.rpl (51.9 KB, 3 views)
decap.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
big kick.rpl (82.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by tkswag; Mar 15, 2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: needed more
I also have a policy of rejecting applications where the poster can't be bothered to proofread.
Grammar is one thing, spelling of words like 'amount' is another.
I think one of the few things I can relate to you is being in middle school,
but as you can see I have decent grammar.

Also, have more patience in your posts, especially your application.
You want to actually put effort into it so that we can see if we want you or not.

It's a no for me.
Ello lovelys! The name is Boltgod... obvi. call me Bolty! I've been inactive for awhile but I recently just go back into playing tb! Uh well I'll start with the basics, 3rd dan, not very good in-game at the moment. But my favorite mod is aikido big dojo! Well I am a girl, junior, I love to talk. I love love love Soccer, food and socializing with people. The reason I thought I would apply to this wonderful clan is because back when I used to play a lot (2 years ago) I fancied this clan! But basically there's my app! Thanksh.