Ranking
Originally Posted by Koco934 View Post
You need one more yes to be accepted. Your sitting at two yes's and two neutrals if I'm reading the last few pages correctly. If someone would be so kind as to meet up with you ingame I'm sure we could get this all settled out. I personally won't be ingame until around seven hours from now. So yea... If you can get on I can meet up with you myself and see if you can change my neutral to a yes. It's that time okay for you?

I've been in rooms with sdsman, Zexil, and Marc. I have actually been in a lot of betting rooms with Marc, including my own. However, when I played with sdsman I saw him shovel....€=
(YOUR SECRETS ARE SAFE WITH ME!)
-----
Originally Posted by sdsman View Post
I'm neutral on chazmasta, I played with him in game and he repeats the same move. It's like he can't practice or make up moves

I actually usually use that move during Striking, because of the extended TurnFrames, I can do the whole 180 Aerial Flip and launch myself at my enemy.

I use a different move when playing Aikido, wephen a do a kick, then (based on the situation) attempt a Suplex or push my opponent out of bounds.
Last edited by chazmasta1; Sep 1, 2015 at 12:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chazmasta1 you have been denied. But, feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by MindStorm View Post
Chazmasta1 you have been denied. But, feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Why is it I have been denied? If it is my skill, then I can get better.
Originally Posted by chazmasta1 View Post
Why is it I have been denied? If it is my skill, then I can get better.

Many Reasons. Please Do Not Post Here For another 2 Weeks.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Hi
Hi. My real name is Eric but that's another world You can call me ForLivez I'd like to join this clan but don't be expecting a lot out of me. I'm only a blue belt but I think that I am pretty good for my level. Hope you notice me and bye!
Originally Posted by ForLivez View Post
Hi. My real name is Eric but that's another world You can call me ForLivez I'd like to join this clan but don't be expecting a lot out of me. I'm only a blue belt but I think that I am pretty good for my level. Hope you notice me and bye!

No. Just no. I'm pretty sure nobody will vote yes.
Rejected
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Dear apex,
Hi my name is trevor and im a 17 year old male from california usa time zone whatever california is. Pacific? hobbies? i dont truly feel i have hobbies like i play video games is that a hobby or more of a free time thing to me though. but on this game im not fairly new i just dont like my old accounts names. and yes i was banned thats why i have this account but it wasnt a serious "crime" or "foul" it was Multiclienting and someone just got offend because i may of said something mean(shout of to bear from VQ for reporting me)((we cool now i think))...... To be honest with you guys what makes you better then most clans i dont know going to be honest i dont know much about you guys and i dont know much about most clans other then newer clans i was in. Im not new to clans but its been sometime since i was serious about clans and i do want to get back in a clan just trying to find the right clan. Why do i want to join apex you ask? well i just want a clan that is serious but does just play the game for the game ya know? like they are serious at the right times. I dont want to say im better then everyone no where near but i am a solid player in judo,akido, and judofrac which is still judo but anything akido and judo
sincerely
trevor
Last edited by bannedRN15; Sep 3, 2015 at 05:34 AM.
Originally Posted by bannedRN15 View Post
Dear apex,
Hi my name is trevor and im a 17 year old male from california usa time zone whatever california is. Pacific? hobbies? i dont truly feel i have hobbies like i play video games is that a hobby or more of a free time thing to me though. but on this game im not fairly new i just dont like my old accounts names. and yes i was banned thats why i have this account but it wasnt a serious "crime" or "foul" it was Multiclienting and someone just got offend because i may of said something mean(shout of to bear from VQ for reporting me)((we cool now i think))...... To be honest with you guys what makes you better then most clans i dont know going to be honest i dont know much about you guys and i dont know much about most clans other then newer clans i was in. Im not new to clans but its been sometime since i was serious about clans and i do want to get back in a clan just trying to find the right clan. Why do i want to join apex you ask? well i just want a clan that is serious but does just play the game for the game ya know? like they are serious at the right times. I dont want to say im better then everyone no where near but i am a solid player in judo,akido, and judofrac which is still judo but anything akido and judo
sincerely
trevor

A few things:
1. Your overall English/grammar is terrible to say the least. Our clan is seeking to become highly respected and put forth a professional vibe. In order to achieve this, all members must have a solid foundation and understanding of English and how to write it both correctly and with little-to-no mistakes.

2. You state you have been banned. Normally this is not a huge deal. Most people have been banned at least once, as I know I was banned back when I was young for infraction build ups. However multi-clienting is a serious issue, and having someone who has participated in such an activity would cast a dark shadow upon our clan.

3. You were unable to provide a true reason for wanting to join Apex. Your reason is super cliché, and one I have seen numerous times over my time helping run clans. Were you to have interacted with other clan-members, this might be different, but otherwise you have supported a solid reason for wanting to join.

Because of these three reasons, I have to say No.