Toribash
wow. i posted the fucking great wall of china up in here about the banner and no one gives a single shit?!?!?!
-----
woo oh yeah five hundred pages of replies baebaeye!
-----
we should do some simple icebreakers so that we know each other better.
we may be members of the same clan,but in tis situation, its like vietnam ganged up with sweden so they can defeat norway. actually, ignore the metaphor. it makes no sence whatsoever
-----
now that i think of it
i may be not that active
but wen i am
i post A LOT
-----
i am a chating thread BEAST
Last edited by Robocop11545; Dec 6, 2014 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"
there goes the forum activity ... 14 hours no reply ...
reply guys come fucking on i am making another banner with the Same Tribal Look
-----
Also i could add smoke
then i will make the canvas 851- 400 so you can easily fit the smokes and shit also 3D here i come
According to my calculation the three dimensional effect in this Logo is well enough for our clan to put it as the banner so i would like to request something or scorpion change the banner if you like this
-----

TELL ME
-----
Thanks to scorpionma , something and megaman for coming over to my toribash and having a party
sorry for the rest of members you were just not there also in the end scorpionma started to show some moves so we all posed for a family photo

here are some editted versions of the photo
Last edited by SKITZOFRENIK; Dec 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

oh, yay!im... not in the banner. FAQ
btw those WERE my shutter shades
WERE.
so... now all we have to do is become offi-

oh no.
-----
here's some feedback skitz
THAT IS FANCY CHRISTIAN ROMAN BIBLE SCRIBE FONT. GET IS RIGHT
but i dont know what tribal would be like...
-----
and skitz u may have not noticed but the guy with full textures at the second from the left has a glitchy thing goin on with his right wrist
NEW PATCH / BUG FIX MUCH?
Last edited by Robocop11545; Dec 7, 2014 at 07:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"
You will get kicked sooner or later for immaturity

woah, woah! maturity includes humor dude.
you know whats not mature? complaining.
boom. mindblown.
-----
actually skitz, you asked for it. so today we are going to talk about being a man.

a man consists of two mental and physical traits:
easily dealing with situations and to always aim to be smarter than the people you are usually stuck with for at least twenty years of your life.
and
a beard and physical strength both inside and outside.
another important traits is that men never show their feelings.
yes, maybe as we were younger, we laughed and cried, but we eventually turn into men thanks to the endocrine system.

So skitzofrenik, on a serious note:
Are you a man?
-----
so enough of this maturity bullshit. this game isnt something created to change our lives. Nabi Studios, like all the other modern game deveopers, make games that people find fun and amusing, maybe even time consuming. It's al about the game.

just chill skitz.

someone give this guy a bucket of chicken for fucks sake.
Last edited by Robocop11545; Dec 7, 2014 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"
Guys what kind of story do you want like a story of the adventure of (its) clan or a story about (its) clan? Nvm I am Will do both
Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
You will get kicked sooner or later for immaturity

There is no such thing as immature
Something is better than nothing.

robocop got scared hehehegehehe
also make me in inactive . exams bullshit

those some great pics skitz
u should have maxed the graphics though
someone doesnt have a good graphics card also skitz we wont put u in inactive dont worries
-----
also something i have made the inactive rank and ill put all the inactive members there
-----
from now
anyone who is currently in the inactive rank and dont post from now to thursday will get kicked under members votes
Last edited by scorpionma; Dec 8, 2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
PrivatePrivatePrivate - only for monks and allies of the monastery - PrivatePrivatePrivate

Mad!! I am mad!!
What?
Ring-A-Ding-Ding!
You're mad?
I'll proof you!