Toribash
Originally Posted by zack on skype
also so you guys know he applied for clans when he wasn't in one and he was not in nitro when he applied want to know how I know this nitro wasn't on his avatar when he applied so let me make this clear do not do anything without my say so I know what I am doing also just because I work more dosent mean you guys can go around and bully the new member if it makes you fucks happy ill have him go deleate all the apps btw hes a kid and is good at the game he is also on a lot and has done nothing to be kicked also virus if you don't stop being a problem in my Skype chat your gone understand

this.

Originally Posted by message before that^
[8:09:13 AM] zack/Flyace whatson simmons: if you guys kick again without my permission your losing privilages
[8:09:23 AM] zack/Flyace whatson simmons: that's goes for day as well

and that

all i did was do an activity check so i would like to know who i wasn't allowed to kick
Last edited by Day; Oct 8, 2015 at 10:56 PM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Well, now that you bring this up. H3ro is an derp. :L From what ive seen he has no respect for me at least. Immature at least
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Im happy almost friday!!

well...

also we are close to 100,000 views guys :3
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
Its my birthday today ;)

happy birthday bro :3
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
mrw i still don't know what i did to make zack flip shit but he was talking about kicks so i know it was me cause i did an activity check...
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
mrw i still don't know what i did to make zack flip shit but he was talking about kicks so i know it was me cause i did an activity check...

He was mad because I kicked scavenger again. lel
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus