Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who do you think deserve to be the next leader ?
Sirss
56 Votes / 65.12%
Xavoz
30 Votes / 34.88%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's just a dream for now
Hmmm engineer's job is not difficult too
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Thanks for agreeing to clan ally Wyverneon. Heres our brand new discussion thread. Clan X discussion I've included a neat little picture of your clan at the bottom if you notice It will eventually link to your clan discussion.
meap rocks
Originally Posted by sebbyxP View Post
Hey guys, i'm new. who is online?

Originally Posted by sebbyxP View Post
Ohai, sirss and vrede

oh man, dont post something like this ok. if you want to chat with online people, use IRC. and read the rules please, because you are new

and guys, i see the first post in every page. this is strange. do you same with me? is the forum error or just my internet error?

EDIT: good news, now we are rank 3!! we must be more active guys, raise the IRC activity. go to IRC whenever you can. and, can we have a war at weekend?
Last edited by CyberBizm; Sep 20, 2011 at 12:03 PM.
We Are [Electric] And We Are Fantastic
Originally Posted by CyberBizm View Post
oh man, dont post something like this ok. if you want to chat with online people, use IRC. and read the rules please, because you are new

and guys, i see the first post in every page. this is strange. do you same with me? is the forum error or just my internet error?

I get it also its not a glitch or a bug its normal maybe Wyvern stickied it to remind us everytime we post and the Video is Uploading
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Originally Posted by Meap View Post
I get it also its not a glitch or a bug its normal maybe Wyvern stickied it to remind us everytime we post and the Video is Uploading

no, its impossible. i think this is happen because the separator. look at the separator, its blocked by a website

EDIT: crusader want to have a war with us. /jo crusader everyone who online!!
Last edited by CyberBizm; Sep 20, 2011 at 12:08 PM.
Originally Posted by CyberBizm View Post
no, its impossible. i think this is happen because the separator. look at the separator, its blocked by a website

EDIT: crusader want to have a war with us. /jo crusader everyone who online!!

or
because I gained some weight
XD

We won a Clan War against Crusader and here's my new Video

CnC Plox

and We are now Rank 3 YEAH!
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Originally Posted by Meap View Post
or
because I gained some weight
XD

We won a Clan War against Crusader and here's my new Video

CnC Plox

and We are now Rank 3 YEAH!

nice vid meap, and i think my replay is the worst but its ok, 9/10

yeah, good news, we won a war with crusader, the score is 4-3, meap who did it. im in the room but im just sp because its maghrib (6 PM, muslim in indonesia have to go to pray). but we just got 8 points...

and about the first post in every page, that's happen in every thread i think
I will answer all the question that you ask
Fish made it , all Clan DSC can see the first post in every page
It's kinda weird
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Whoever is online, i need 3 people who play against each other in the ping-pong event. We need 2 teams, so for example, rafyasta+me, wyverneon+sirss.
Please post very soon.
Also, we're quite a dead clan atm.