Ranking
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Hey guys,

If you have just like 5 minutes I'd super appreciate some honest and serious feedback on this written piece. I need to know how to make it better.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...29#post9101529

Shaw I saw you tried to comment but unfortunately the mods didn't appreciate your humor haha

I admit it wasn't as constructive as it could have been. I'll write another comment, I was just not in overly excitable writing mood. beautiful work, made me think of a few spin off stories haha.

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Writing like this is hard to give critique on. Any input on the message would be detracting from what it is, which is just your internal monologue typed out quite poetically

Also, at the time I was thinking the same as Moop, but I shall put what construction I can, if that is even any.
Last edited by AussieCunt; Apr 20, 2017 at 06:28 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
essays suck and i hate them

One of the main reasons I chose science
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
hi friends, I think I'm gonna take my leave from parrot

as far as an explanation, it's not you guys or the clan itself, but rather that I only am friends with a very very slim amount of people here, and even with my friends here, an even slimmer group play the same games I do.

gonna go join a group of dudes I play games with often, but it's been really cool getting to know you guys. got some neat personalities here.

keep me allied for the esports and quality chess games, and have a good one dudes!
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
hi friends, I think I'm gonna take my leave from parrot

as far as an explanation, it's not you guys or the clan itself, but rather that I only am friends with a very very slim amount of people here, and even with my friends here, an even slimmer group play the same games I do.

gonna go join a group of dudes I play games with often, but it's been really cool getting to know you guys. got some neat personalities here.

keep me allied for the esports and quality chess games, and have a good one dudes!

Aww that's a bummer buddy
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!