Toribash
View Poll Results: Who do you think deserve to be the next leader ?
Sirss
56 Votes / 65.12%
Xavoz
30 Votes / 34.88%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We seem pretty inactive, etc.
-----
Also, i'm leaving electric. It has a bad reputation, and you guys have been rejected for officiality.
Last edited by sebbyxP; Sep 21, 2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
/invade
just wanna say congratulations for becoming the 3rd ranking clan... so yeah, guess my clan needs a LOT of work to do so... kthxbai
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by sebbyxP View Post
-----
Also, i'm leaving electric. It has a bad reputation, and you guys have been rejected for officiality.

What a nice unloyal member , you shouldn't insult us , we may have low reputation but we will try to be better , pick a clan before you join
Originally Posted by kayateya View Post
/invade
just wanna say congratulations for becoming the 3rd ranking clan... so yeah, guess my clan needs a LOT of work to do so... kthxbai

Bai , thanks anyway
Originally Posted by brachaikal View Post
requesting clan allies
maybe i'll plan to have friendly clan wars with you 2 vs 2

Yes , accepted

Cheers
Please bring back Organiζations board
Man , it's ok if we start the new DSC
We have a lot members so..don't worry
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
I'm sorry to see electric in a bit of a slump. come on guys your rank 3. It's no time to be in a slump. You obviously made it somewhere for a reason. As your clan Ally I say you guys have what it takes! whoever leaves didn't deserve to be in a rank 3 clan. just let me know what you need help with and I'll do it free of charge.
meap rocks
hey my toribash name is 3xlegendx3 but if you want you can call me legend I am blue belt and my favourite mods are wushu and akido i can make good hesd textures and i am ok at making body textures if you accept me i will send lots of tc and make lots of head textures
3xlegendx3
Originally Posted by sebbyxP View Post
-----

Then why did you bother to join and insult us?

Originally Posted by Rafyasta View Post
Man , it's ok if we start the new DSC
We have a lot members so..don't worry

Indeed we do but imagine all important posts left behind what should we do about it?

Originally Posted by Sado View Post
I'm sorry to see electric in a bit of a slump. come on guys your rank 3. It's no time to be in a slump. You obviously made it somewhere for a reason. As your clan Ally I say you guys have what it takes! whoever leaves didn't deserve to be in a rank 3 clan. just let me know what you need help with and I'll do it free of charge.

Thanks alot for your Support

Originally Posted by 3xLegendx3 View Post
hey my toribash name is 3xlegendx3 but if you want you can call me legend I am blue belt and my favourite mods are wushu and akido i can make good hesd textures and i am ok at making body textures if you accept me i will send lots of tc and make lots of head textures
3xlegendx3

HURR DURR

Originally Posted by kayateya View Post
/invade

Thanks!
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Thx for the support sado
Dear 3x3 legend , follow the procedure in the recruitment center
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)