Toribash
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Man, I feel like we should be earned for something... I was looking at some other clans and one of the clans I was surprised with was Apex! The prizes were..INCREDIBLE. The prize in the 1st position was my favorite.
" To every clan member, I will give you an avatar with your tori on it, Apex on the top, and a custom background color."
This prize blew my mind..... I knew I should have joined Apex before Flip.

man i dont like that attitude >…> stop copying other we should have our own style not like beconing like other..
I knew I should have joined Apex before Flip.

nobody forced u to joinf Flip...
just a fancy signature
I want a quicksilver robot style and I'll get the items soon, very soon...
-----
Man, I feel like we should be earned for something... I was looking at some other clans and one of the clans I was surprised with was Apex! The prizes were..INCREDIBLE. The prize in the 1st position was my favorite.
" To every clan member, I will give you an avatar with your tori on it, Apex on the top, and a custom background color."
This prize blew my mind... And sj, I didn't want my name to be like that kind of style. It just confuses me and bores me right away. Unless if you give me the avatar I requested to you in PM... I knew I should have joined Apex before Flip.

Like darker said, no one forced you to join flip..
-----
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
Couldn't agree more
-----
Hey guys, anyone notice there is aikido world championship?
the prize is 1000$ USD, and 700k TC (for the first place).
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=436490

700k for the 2nd place ;)
Last edited by xXSJXx; Dec 19, 2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Like darker said, no one forced you to join flip..
-----

700k for the 2nd place ;)

Ah, i misread that
Killjoys, make some noise!
I know I wasn't being forced to join flip but I meant that we should do something like this?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I know I wasn't being forced to join flip but I meant that we should do something like this?

Flip is Flip not apex
Yeah.. this clan just needs more members + forum things like banners.. etc + activity... + LOYALTY TO THE CLAN!..... Btw darker there should be penalties.for the person who leaves and comes back.. like a restriction to post in the thread for 3 weeks or something..
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Listen sj, I don't want to break your back but... I PM'ed you for an avatar request
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Listen sj, I don't want to break your back but... I PM'ed you for an avatar request

No shizz But isn't you gonna get a new set?
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Yeah.. this clan just needs more members + forum things like banners.. etc + activity... + LOYALTY TO THE CLAN!.....

more member if we get alot of member. i bet only 50% of them is innactive
banner do u want wast tc for the baner? exept one of us can make one
what do u mean about "Loyality to the clan"?
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Btw darker there should be penalties.for the person who leaves and comes back.. like a restriction to post in the thread for 3 weeks or something..

the leave and come back thing: for now once u press the "leave" think u cant come back without a good reason
restriction to post in the thread for 3 weeks or something wat?
just a fancy signature