Ranking
Yeah, I lost my second round to some noob named ZOMBIE <3. He got a very lucky and very accurate leg kid mid-air, gg no-re. 60k wow, that is more than I can make in most bet servers, gg. You should totally donate some of that tc to the clan bank kgo. Company is always weird o_O. gg no re. I also made this replay (I am learning pls)
Attached Files
!BuZe-Looky.rpl (87.7 KB, 13 views)
Me and Buze had a child. After a two hours of discovering what toribash is, he made this amazing replay \o/
Attached Files
#Tsuion - TsuiBuZe yay.rpl (104.5 KB, 17 views)
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
Me and Buze had a child. After a two hours of discovering what toribash is, he made this amazing replay \o/

That looks really cool guys ;) the decap kick looks a bit strange because you kind of just shin him to death. However the tricking portion was fantastic and that's something I would really enjoy seeing in our clan video when Calamity gets all that together and gets a guy to make a video for us.

I personally have always enjoyed watching toribash tricking, so if you make any more replays like that feel free to send them my way ;). Granted I suck at tricking which is kind of ironic XD maybe you guys will be able to help me become better at it.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Thanks Subby, I agree with the decap, but it was pretty hard after the cork to do the decap (Tsuion's part, we was in a Skype call for 3 hours). I will be working on a lot of tricking replays, since I suck at making uke destroying one D:. I do have one replay that isn't good, but I tried a new style and stuff. Also, Estral is a stupid alt I made just to clear up confusion. Also, I am a 3rd dan, gg no re.
Enjoy :D
Attached Files
+E-Fixed Cork.rpl (87.7 KB, 3 views)
+E-Quick.rpl (57.2 KB, 8 views)
+E-Tricking-REVISED.rpl (129.2 KB, 3 views)
+B-Tricking- New style.rpl (85.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by BuZe; Jun 2, 2014 at 05:06 AM.
Well done with that bet server gas, I'm always too pussy to selfbet so I just keep trying for decaps to get profit in bet servers...

I'll watch some of that replays later Buze.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys sorry i haven't been posting on the weekend i've been playing League Of Legends but i am happy that our clan is getting to know Buze more <3 @Tsu i love the replay decap was meh like what subby said but it was cool with the flips n shit
Yuseseseseses <3, I downloaded LoL, meet me ingame or something and we can discuss it there, maybe the IRC or something, idk lol. I always like flips n' shit, looks sexy. Speaking about tricking, I am going to make a new tricking replay today, and maybe make it my best one.
I also love tricking but I suck... So sad life...
Lemme search for some replays now.

Also, nice post background buze.

edit:added
Attached Files
breakdance shit.rpl (186.9 KB, 4 views)
Flip practice.rpl (123.7 KB, 3 views)
Flip practice 2.rpl (152.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by zwouter; Jun 2, 2014 at 06:55 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Buzzy Wuzzy <3 yey Lol, hey guys does any one else here play lol honestly i love tricking but i cant do anything for a trick i can only make madman's sadly which is quite boring, i like manipulation's , tricking etc oh and some madmans.
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Buzzy Wuzzy <3 yey Lol, hey guys does any one else here play lol honestly i love tricking but i cant do anything for a trick i can only make madman's sadly which is quite boring, i like manipulation's , tricking etc oh and some madmans.

I haven't really ever played LoL, I've played it one time but originally got into Dota 2 so it was a bit to easy for me so I got bored quick. Also my new set is based off a Dota 2 character if you were wondering ;)

Also guys im going to be gone for like an hour and when I come back we can either war or I can finish the clan story. Or I could finish my Gm application I guess ill do any of those if you guys want me to

So Ill cya guys then <3
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere