Ranking
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Matt i need guidance lol i feel like leaving hoodz because of yesterday like honestly you tried to embarrass me in front of the clan members and thats not cool i lost to michael 2-3 but i beat you 2-0 and you just stood me up like that like thats not cool man and idk what to do..
Last edited by ATD; Nov 18, 2009 at 06:14 PM.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
HAI!! :3 lol i r on teh laptop i miss u matt D: lol im a recruiter too >.> im not gonna play toribash for 2 weaks...

-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]
lol im epic! oh and i and im 12 O.O yay! i was born in 1989 i thout i was born in 1999
Last edited by seasmy; Nov 18, 2009 at 08:00 AM.
Originally Posted by Matt21211 View Post
Well our clan has owned all those clan just stick with me man plz

well matt im thinkin i might join bak neva no o and if pitbull read this let him i dislike him eva since wa he did to me wen i was in his server, o and matt r u a bllood if so i cannot join this clan
check my music out ( https://soundcloud.com/kehmis340 ) -Kehmis-
great sugestions grayve

just going to say that i will be very inactive from toribash this weekend and the coming week, becasue of a show my class is having as a celebration for this last year at high school. i have a quite important part in that show so gotto practice alot... i'll be on toribash whn i get the chance to.
i will not say that i'm a pro. i'm just having fun :D
Folk where you go i go bro and also if michael apologizes for being a straight up ass ill come back but if not no thanks lol also grayve man those are some niiiice suggestions i do think you/we need some new ranks and more organized ranks i brought up the thought of making a schedule for days that we train in certain mods instead of just training in aikido i think we as a clan need to become more well rounded as a clan like i was thinking we train monday thru friday monday we train lenshu tuesday teakkyon wednesday aikido thursday wushu and friday kickboxing that way we get a taste of all the main pro mods. on saturday and sunday we can have things like events such as intersquad scrimmages and mini tournys to participate in also.
Last edited by ATD; Nov 18, 2009 at 06:11 PM.
100% agreed fallout^^, if any one need i can teach some good wushu openers!! ^^ matt say something about my post^^

EDIT:Man... i forgot to post the sugestion number 4:

4: I Was thinking that we can make like squads or teams, like the wushu team, the aikido team and whatever other mod team!!

Like:

Mod X Team

-Gold Fighter
-Fighter
-Fighter
-Fighter
-Fighter
-Fighter
-Fighter
-Fighter

That would be very usefull for training or even for war times ^^
(the gold fighter should be the best fighter of that mod)

And guys, what did you think about the Platinum Fighter thing? it would be nice to name some one of us the best fighter (I vote for armyofzero or falloutboi)
Last edited by GrayveXP; Nov 18, 2009 at 07:05 PM.

#TribeOn
Lol well thanks grayve! Ithink the platinum fighter idea is a great idea i actually think you should be ranked up youve got alot of great ideas man lol but idk if me being platinum fighter will go with everyone else but its up to them i think the mod teams actually is an amazing idea we could have like 4 or five fihgters per team thatd be saweet!!!
Man!! You rock!! U NEED to be a platinum fighter, and ty for agreeding with my ideas hope matt does the saame!!! And to remember everyone, for for the designer and the platinum fighter!!

Platinum Fighter= Falloutboi
Designer= I Candidate My Self!!!

#TribeOn