Toribash
Originally Posted by bannedRN15 View Post
Dear apex,
Hi my name is trevor and im a 17 year old male from california usa time zone whatever california is. Pacific? hobbies? i dont truly feel i have hobbies like i play video games is that a hobby or more of a free time thing to me though. but on this game im not fairly new i just dont like my old accounts names. and yes i was banned thats why i have this account but it wasnt a serious "crime" or "foul" it was Multiclienting and someone just got offend because i may of said something mean(shout of to bear from VQ for reporting me)((we cool now i think))...... To be honest with you guys what makes you better then most clans i dont know going to be honest i dont know much about you guys and i dont know much about most clans other then newer clans i was in. Im not new to clans but its been sometime since i was serious about clans and i do want to get back in a clan just trying to find the right clan. Why do i want to join apex you ask? well i just want a clan that is serious but does just play the game for the game ya know? like they are serious at the right times. I dont want to say im better then everyone no where near but i am a solid player in judo,akido, and judofrac which is still judo but anything akido and judo
sincerely
trevor

No: Due to not following directions
Originally Posted by bannedRN15 View Post
Dear apex,
Hi my name is trevor and im a 17 year old male from california usa time zone whatever california is. Pacific? hobbies? i dont truly feel i have hobbies like i play video games is that a hobby or more of a free time thing to me though. but on this game im not fairly new i just dont like my old accounts names. and yes i was banned thats why i have this account but it wasnt a serious "crime" or "foul" it was Multiclienting and someone just got offend because i may of said something mean(shout of to bear from VQ for reporting me)((we cool now i think))...... To be honest with you guys what makes you better then most clans i dont know going to be honest i dont know much about you guys and i dont know much about most clans other then newer clans i was in. Im not new to clans but its been sometime since i was serious about clans and i do want to get back in a clan just trying to find the right clan. Why do i want to join apex you ask? well i just want a clan that is serious but does just play the game for the game ya know? like they are serious at the right times. I dont want to say im better then everyone no where near but i am a solid player in judo,akido, and judofrac which is still judo but anything akido and judo
sincerely
trevor

You've been rejected, feel free to apply again in 2 weeks with a better app.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
name:benpsy
belt:black belt
bans,infractions,or warnings:none
past clans and why you left them: badco i got kicked for not being on for a year
anyone you know in this clan: none
why you want us: i just feel like it so i know that if i do some parkour i can always have some one to trust
why we should want you: im really good at parkour and longrange kinda things
best mods: parkour free running,xspar,mushu/wushu,boxshumushu,ABD
worst mods:dont really know yet.
atleast 150 words about yourself:well my name is benjamin but you can call me ben,i was born 2005,yes im pretty young,im allergic to cat saliva my favourite music is dubstep or drumstep, i have a pet dog named rambo, im the only boy in my family , i love reading and games, ive got youtube, i live in canada, my skype is snipinggod21, i dont get mad alot, ive got black long hair, im good with art, and that should be it(or more XD)
your usercard:i have no idea what it is and how to do t CX
Hey, I'm relatively new to this game, so I'm only yellow belt, but over the past few days I have gotten decent at it, I'm good at judo and twinsword
I like this clan because of the name because it reminds me f one of my fav youtubers FaZe Apex
I like anime, I play piano to entertain people, I'm relatively funny and um, yep that's about it.
Originally Posted by benpsy View Post
past clans and why you left them: badco i got kicked for not being on for a year
why you want us: i just feel like it so i know that if i do some parkour i can always have some one to trust
atleast 150 words about yourself:well my name is benjamin but you can call me ben,i was born 2005,yes im pretty young,im allergic to cat saliva my favourite music is dubstep or drumstep, i have a pet dog named rambo, im the only boy in my family , i love reading and games, ive got youtube, i live in canada, my skype is snipinggod21, i dont get mad alot, ive got black long hair, im good with art, and that should be it(or more XD)

Rejected your app is not free form.
-----
Originally Posted by N3kos View Post
Hey, I'm relatively new to this game, so I'm only yellow belt, but over the past few days I have gotten decent at it, I'm good at judo and twinsword
I like this clan because of the name because it reminds me f one of my fav youtubers FaZe Apex
I like anime, I play piano to entertain people, I'm relatively funny and um, yep that's about it.

Awful app, why do we want you in our clan? Give us reasons! Im pretty sure this app is worthy of a Rejection.
Last edited by moneshot; Sep 3, 2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frogs never die.
Recruitment
Name:Buckman
Belt:Black
Bans, infractions, or warnings:none.
Past clans and why you left them: Crooks. They didn't fight much
Anyone you know in this clan: none.
Why do you want us:I want to join because, the clan looks competitive and I would hope to learn some things from you guys.
Why should we want you:I will advertise your group and will look for those who excel in combat like i wish to do.
Best mods: ABD, Judo.
worst mods:lenshu
At least 150 words about yourself:I am an exceptional fighter in toribash i'm not the best but their are moments where I do really swell. I want to join this clan to be exceedingly good and hopefully learn a thing or two. My adventure for searching for a clan has been long I payed attention to how the clans that i have signed up for play.I have finally found one that suits my competitive style Apex.I have been in a clan almost the same the Crooks they were like brothers unfortunately I left because they didn't fight much but I hope to succeed in the future with you guys if u accept me.

I do not have any replays sadly I hope to make some in the future.

Thank you for reading my Application
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Name:Buckman
Belt:Black
Bans, infractions, or warnings:none.
Past clans and why you left them: Crooks. They didn't fight much
Anyone you know in this clan: none.
Why do you want us:I want to join because, the clan looks competitive and I would hope to learn some things from you guys.
Why should we want you:I will advertise your group and will look for those who excel in combat like i wish to do.
Best mods: ABD, Judo.
worst mods:lenshu
At least 150 words about yourself:I am an exceptional fighter in toribash i'm not the best but their are moments where I do really swell. I want to join this clan to be exceedingly good and hopefully learn a thing or two. My adventure for searching for a clan has been long I payed attention to how the clans that i have signed up for play.I have finally found one that suits my competitive style Apex.I have been in a clan almost the same the Crooks they were like brothers unfortunately I left because they didn't fight much but I hope to succeed in the future with you guys if u accept me.

I do not have any replays sadly I hope to make some in the future.

Thank you for reading my Application

Rejected. Read the rules.
Originally Posted by benpsy View Post

no your app is not good enough for us to say yes. Due to not following directions + its not free form
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Originally Posted by sdsman View Post
no your app is not good enough for us to say yes. Due to not following directions + its not free form

You don't have to say no on an app I already rejected
Frogs never die.
Originally Posted by sdsman View Post

Personally I would consider any application on a free form recruitment thread "free form" since technically we gave no description on how to do it just what to put and that they should divide it into paragraphs. And also some of the people we have voted yes for and even accepted one or two have applied int he "listing" format I guess it's called. BUT I do prefer them to make paragraphs since its so easy(er) to bullshit a list application.
Last edited by Koco934; Sep 4, 2015 at 05:20 AM. Reason: used my brain more