Toribash
DONT BET you ignorant fool , imbecile bitch , uncultured swine and nothing like the previous words used for you .Just dont bet
Shut up you idiot Goat
BTW what about the event
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Hey guys.. how are you today? Here are some News about [ME]..

New Private Event!!
Only for Monks and Allies of The Monastery
[ME] Event-Maker

New Public Event!!
[ME] Tori Hawk - Toris can Skate
BBking WTf
i think your clan is a succsusful clan and its going to rise up GG
thanks for those events and thanks for sharing those with us
INB4 14 days ban
-Objective: We the its clan were thinking about a Tourney based Event in which there will be 5 tournies in diffrent mod and the winners of the tourney will fight in the 6th tourney and the Winner of the 6th tourney will get the Price and the 2nd player, No prices for the 3rd 4th or 5th.
-Rules: there will be a tourney in these following mod :greykido, RK-mma, boxshu_mushu_v2.tbm, erthtkv2 , Ninjitsu and the final tourney will be in aikidobigdojo.tbm. Rules are simple send 500tc to Itsbank(or not its up to you guys) and post your name below. You can also pay for others if you want or a full clan for 4k ( max 10 players).
-Prizes: 90% of the TC sent by the users. its kinda pay to enter tournement like in other games such as ...... Well games . tourneys will be held on +-0GMT 5pm in the Evening so that everyone can attempt within +7gmt and - 3gmt.
also i think we should include a mystery price to the Most Dismembers in the series. which should be 10k.
it will be named
Six Stages of Shoel ( a snonym for Hell) or Hexad Stages of Hell
Professional Phase of Purgatory
Hexad Hell above Hades.
i am goot at making names
Sestinas Stage for Sex-(NVM)
Did you like my idea Something

Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
-Objective: We the its clan were thinking about a Tourney based Event in which there will be 5 tournies in diffrent mod and the winners of the tourney will fight in the 6th tourney and the Winner of the 6th tourney will get the Price and the 2nd player, No prices for the 3rd 4th or 5th.
-Rules: there will be a tourney in these following mod :greykido, RK-mma, boxshu_mushu_v2.tbm, erthtkv2 , Ninjitsu and the final tourney will be in aikidobigdojo.tbm. Rules are simple send 500tc to Itsbank(or not its up to you guys) and post your name below. You can also pay for others if you want or a full clan for 4k ( max 10 players).
-Prizes: 90% of the TC sent by the users. its kinda pay to enter tournement like in other games such as ...... Well games . tourneys will be held on +-0GMT 5pm in the Evening so that everyone can attempt within +7gmt and - 3gmt.
also i think we should include a mystery price to the Most Dismembers in the series. which should be 10k.
it will be named
Six Stages of Shoel ( a snonym for Hell) or Hexad Stages of Hell
Professional Phase of Purgatory
Hexad Hell above Hades.
i am goot at making names
Sestinas Stage for Sex-(NVM)
Did you like my idea Something

Yes i like it
Something is better than nothing.

Yep good work skitz we already had the idea
But big talk like that will make everyone see it
Fuck the 128x128itemsthatiqantedtobuysinceistartedtoribashb uticouldntbecauseiwasandstillashittytcmaker
Is always. I will donate what I have
INB4 14 days ban
so let do this ... wen

Lol... Maybe we use this in the summer... Idk
-----
Seriously guys nobody posted yet .-.
Last edited by swagpro; Jan 20, 2015 at 02:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump