Toribash
Scavanger. Why even bother asking me for my green hat if you know im not gona give it to you? Thats like three seconds I'll never get back from reading that.
OK, I know that Zack basically gave Scavenger immunity, but this has got to stop. I haven't heard any good things about him, and he's acting like exactly what his name implies. He's a scavenger, looking for TC. 15 minutes into joining the clan and I got asked for TC. Like, really? I feel like Scavenger's just here for the [Nitro] tag and some TC.

Originally Posted by SkyWhale
Originally Posted by scavenger9
can i hav sum tc? k now bye

Could you get lost and go make your own?

I don't give handouts. Ever. I worked my ass off for this much; you should do the same if you want it that badly.

I work my ass off to so yeah were the same

"I work my ass off" *begs for TC*.

I'm sorry if I sound really salty, but it's got to stop.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Oct 17, 2015 at 06:34 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
OK, I know that Zack basically gave Scavenger immunity, but this has got to stop. I haven't heard any good things about him, and he's acting like exactly what his name implies. He's a scavenger, looking for TC. 15 minutes into joining the clan and I got asked for TC. Like, really? I feel like Scavenger's just here for the [Nitro] tag and some TC.

I was asked the same thing, and I don't like it.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Exactly! This is why he was denied on the application thread, and all of his posts were deleted. Luckily pie quoted him once...

Im..im just trying to be nice ok you mnow there is more people that are more powerful in this world ok?Look dis 10 year old fucking brain is gonna go into rage mode .I've TAKEN SHIT pretty cool but my brain isnt unlimited me brain is limited i mean i will go crazy .Stage 2 already opened meaning im planning shit to do something.I mean My Application rejected hell naw m8s im just telling you dont make me go into rage mode kapeesh?

This message is a warnig you and this whole thing is done K now bye no harm ok?

Originally Posted by Day
OOOORRR you get out of my thread. Kapeesh?

How the FUCK did that get in. Then you have people like Scintallate who applied like, 3 times (and they were legitimate, good apps!) and were still shot down, even though he kept coming back (and was polite and didn't rage).
Last edited by SkyWhale; Oct 17, 2015 at 06:45 PM.
I got an idea...kick scavenger and pay more attention to the applications other than the belt and post # and maybe give them a chance or two.
Virus, he WAS kicked, and then Fly invited him back saying "this is my new recruit, if you guys want to kick somebody you have to tell me about it. Don't kick him or you'll get kicked".

If there is several leaders, then why can't all three have leadership perms -.-

Also, stf, that was for good reason. I've been getting pms, there's a lot of people (three people that we know of) walking around with the "fallen king" set on. Since Nano is inactive, he was banned forever (that way he will notice it when/if he comes back). I will message him on skype.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Oct 17, 2015 at 08:14 PM.
Hey skyWhale You hate people asking for tc? Well what if one day Some dude pleaded For 15 tc you never gave it to him then week later he has like A Million+ Like Sometimes you gotta cuts people da' slack know what im saying?
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making