Toribash
Subby please play Lol,i knew your set was going to be a dota character oh gusy i just won 5k from surf from the little hotseat basket ball mod i am not going to lie i went ham i made it in each time it was my turn (two times) and i am quite proud of it XD, i thought u already sent your app?
Hey guys i just wanna let you know i wont be as active as i normally am these few weeks. There are summer football camps and such and they start tommorrow. Just if you're interested, Its only middle school level football but i start as a MLB, ROLB, or a LOLB on defense. I am also the person that returns the kickoffs. Also i switch off with a guy at RB on offense and i cant wait personally for this football season. I know some of the 6th graders that are going to be coming in for their first year and i cant wait to lay them out ;) . Anyways thats about it, also I might be posting some more replays soon with my famous twisty flips and such.
w
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
I haven't really ever played LoL, I've played it one time but originally got into Dota 2 so it was a bit to easy for me so I got bored quick. Also my new set is based off a Dota 2 character if you were wondering ;)

Also guys im going to be gone for like an hour and when I come back we can either war or I can finish the clan story. Or I could finish my Gm application I guess ill do any of those if you guys want me to

So Ill cya guys then <3

Good Luck with your app and all , also i want to save 9k tc for a cobra force or save more for a raider force < 4k qi the raider , so i think we can participate in all weeks of the event saveable we got some cool replays like nerf rainn and me :P
Warring i was specting this
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Hey guys i just made two replays, hey Jensson do you want 9k ? for your cobra, currently i am baby sitting and its a blast my gf loves playing with the baby me not so much but good tip guys if a girl sees that you can handle a child shes gonna keep that in mind but her name is Paris (i think she might grow up to be a stripper) haha, wish me luck haha so far i think she likes me
Attached Files
#Au_HyperLink.rpl (112.2 KB, 5 views)
#Au_Fail Manip.rpl (123.8 KB, 4 views)
i can never parkour alone or ima do bad :/ anyways sub are you serious when you cant do tricks? really its quite easy just need to take the time and patience anyways here is my terrible parkour (very short) and a back handspring replay.
Attached Files
back hand springs.rpl (81.7 KB, 11 views)
i just dont know.rpl (221.1 KB, 12 views)
kick in da face.rpl (214.1 KB, 8 views)
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Hey guys i just made two replays, hey Jensson do you want 9k ? for your cobra, currently i am baby sitting and its a blast my gf loves playing with the baby me not so much but good tip guys if a girl sees that you can handle a child shes gonna keep that in mind but her name is Paris (i think she might grow up to be a stripper) haha, wish me luck haha so far i think she likes me

Thebest , every baby love me for some reason, must be this sexy face that I have.

Originally Posted by scottymoore2010 View Post
i can never parkour alone or ima do bad :/ anyways sub are you serious when you cant do tricks? really its quite easy just need to take the time and patience anyways here is my terrible parkour (very short) and a back handspring replay.

They are pretty good, I can give you few tips:
Focus on smooth, fluid transitions, ex: When you do a backflip you don't extend your pecs back, you contract then and tuck your elbows, I suggest that you work on backflips first, then move to back handsprings and such.
awe im not in that sig buze?
also hows everything going in the last 2-3 days ive been busy and not focused on TB so whats up guys
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post

lol baby rules for you like now hehe :P , i decided to buy a vamp force i get lazy making tc xd, i have to make another avvy with shaders now , and im going to buy textures or joint textures.

@Submerge: Try to post the clan history the sunday or finish them , we said all about in what time apply for official , but , the clan thread is not complete.

@People : i will be inactive today like 2-5 hours starting when this post get the prefix of 2 Hous Ago.

I will upload one replay i maked ( first replay i maked editing a loot of times ). all of my other replays was maked at the first time i started xd cause the edit was bugged for me in other versions and i tested in this version .
Last edited by Jenson; Jun 3, 2014 at 06:10 PM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Hey guys I just came to tell you I will be leaving the clan My decision right now is not based off of any personal problem with a particular member. The honest truth its that I'm not having fun right now Its not that you guys arent fun its just that I cant find it myself. I have donated all my TC to the bank and posted as much as I could. I hope I have supported the clan as best as my abilities could. I will keep posting here to help you guys reach the goal you guys want, I know you guys will make it far. Much love to all
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
hey guys sorry for being rather inactive i had a whole bunch of stuff going on and so because of that reason i havent been on lately but now IM BACK ;)
║ OŁƉɅ ║