Ranking
Before All , Today I leaved Mente Maestra for some personal and exploitation stuff wich was made by myself due to the constant work on the clan as leader , idea men , thread updater , art maker etc... and i've talked with TheMindStormMan *cough* MindStorm and he told me to explain why i left Mente Maestra in my app , so please try to do not judge me as clan hopper. plus there are more reasons of why i leaved that clan but i'll preffer to keep them on a platinum broken jukebox while playing Coldplay - Viva la vida

Hello MindStorm i know you are awaiting for my app since you told me in-game a few minutes ago .
Attached Files
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
JenssonFTW hey man, I remember you.
I wasn't entirely sure if it was you after the namechange so thanks for telling us.

Anyways, so you said that you left MM due to "exploitation stuff".
What exactly do you mean by that?
Are you able to expand on that?

Also you play soccer/football.
What position do you play?
Got a favorite club?
I know some of us in the clan play Fifa (Including myself).
Do you play fifa or pes or anything?

Anyways, you get a Yes from me.
Good guy and a good app.
It's pretty obvious that english isn't your main language but I didn't really notice it in-game and it's honestly not that bad.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.

Review

Yes from me
Originally Posted by MindStorm View Post
JenssonFTW hey man, I remember you.
I wasn't entirely sure if it was you after the namechange so thanks for telling us.

yeah was me. Mentioned on the app.

Also you play soccer/football.
What position do you play?
Got a favorite club?
I know some of us in the clan play Fifa (Including myself).
Do you play fifa or pes or anything?

In right mid
Barcelona
I do not play fifa i suck on PlayStation.
used to play pes and fifa but leaved it.
Anyways, you get a Yes from me.
Good guy and a good app.
It's pretty obvious that english isn't your main language but I didn't really notice it in-game and it's honestly not that bad.

told the exploitation and that stuff^ via IRC.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!

Jenson Application

Oh look effort AND following directions! I vote Yes
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
Before All , Today I leaved Mente Maestra for some personal and exploitation stuff wich was made by myself due to the constant work on the clan as leader , idea men , thread updater , art maker etc... and i've talked with TheMindStormMan *cough* MindStorm and he told me to explain why i left Mente Maestra in my app , so please try to do not judge me as clan hopper. plus there are more reasons of why i leaved that clan but i'll preffer to keep them on a platinum broken jukebox while playing Coldplay - Viva la vida

Hello MindStorm i know you are awaiting for my app since you told me in-game a few minutes ago .

beautiful yes from me. Welcome to Apex
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Accepted. Welcome to Apex, Jenson.

Also a PSA to Apex members: If someone gets their 3 yes's and is accepted you can go ahead and invite them. All members can invite people to the clan. And thanks to whoever invited jenson in my absence.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I am 10 years old i love playing games i dont quit i try my best i love school and i never fail a class
-----
I love karate games i love music and this clan ilooks pretty koolz
Last edited by GuardianTB; Sep 5, 2015 at 02:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by GuardianTB View Post
I am 10 years old i love playing games i dont quit i try my best i love school and i never fail a class
-----

I'm sorry, but no.
Originally Posted by GuardianTB View Post
-----

Rejected I think you can make a better application than this piece of crap. Feel free to apply with a MUCH better application in 2 weeks
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.