Toribash
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
COOL!!! I like it, even tho it's not my style :3 I like jisse's and swexx textures, that's my style ;)

Same here. But Swexx told me that cacrot and Jisse made it for him
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Devil man... Dont yoou want to get a devil head tex?? Maybe like.. a devil mask or something The tribal style
-----
Guys what force should i get?? Does anyone know something that can go with black??
Last edited by maro6162; Dec 24, 2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
hey guys!
dunno if you remember me
been a long time just came to see how r u and merry christmas to you all hope you the best
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Guys what force should i get?? Does anyone know something that can go with black??

azurite. or hunter they are very dark
just a fancy signature
so guys here it is!!! ive did it! ;-) hehehe hope u like it.. and again merry xmas in advance cause i think i will not able to post in the next 2 days. so guys enjoy christmas, stay with ur family, and also a lot of presents ;-) hohohohohoho XD

...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
so guys here it is!!! ive did it! ;-) hehehe hope u like it.. and again merry xmas in advance cause i think i will not able to post in the next 2 days. so guys enjoy christmas, stay with ur family, and also a lot of presents ;-) hohohohohoho XD

Hahaha, Hohohohohoho mobin clause is in town ;)
I'm not sure what's happening anymore

Very nice mobin have you got the source picture and anyone ingame?
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)

wow mobin this head is just awesome hohoho
just a fancy signature

Epic head!!!! Textures you make are just pure awesomeness. ⊙﹏⊙

Btw merry christmas all.. too bad i cant celebrate it cuz dem finals are always in christmas..

Btw should i make a skating replay or another parkour one for the vid??
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!