Toribash
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Why did you leave nitro?

i got invited by MartinDL to join [MM] again, and also i feeled like they need me.
Keep walking
ok so i'm associating myself with other communities (that doesn't mean i don't like this community,it means i need more things to do in gaming.) drop me a PM if you need some
opinions or assistance as for now my time here will be limited since i'm handling myself on my own.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Watching Pubicsoup's most recent video, and I find Day's channel name. I looked at his liked videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e5GoVciKZA

what.
the.
fuck.
pie.

Did it work? You know... F.A.P. (for academic purposes).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
i know this is halfassed but can i be a honorary member? I HAVE been in the clan for a while, after all.
I hate all of you.
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
i know this is halfassed but can i be a honorary member? I HAVE been in the clan for a while, after all.

HAVE

HAD*******
Not for nothing, but you aren't even in the clan anymore.

You don't become an honorary member just because you stayed awhile. You need to make a difference in the clan.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Yo guys, its been a long time since I made a replay. I need cnc especially from the replay makers in the clan. It would be much appreciated, thanks!

[Classic] Agent of the Nine.rpl
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Bercat what rank are you in csgo?

I'm level 9. I don't really play too much ranked, playing primarily deathmatch. I can always start back up though, I used to play with bananas when he was in here.
-----
Last edited by Bercat; Oct 26, 2015 at 05:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus

srry buddy but that is a no
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert