Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Darker, get your ass in game and spar with me

I think he has slept... LOL
Last edited by maro6162; Dec 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
I think he has slept... LOL

yeah lulz :P I think so too
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Merry Christmas everyone! Get your presents at Gorman's! The finest and most fancy decorational presents set only for your avatar! Request a color ribbon and Gorman will put your head to go with the wrap of the present! Just post...like I said.

So yeah guys if anyone didn't get one (and that includes you mobin) just get a nice tori present! They are free and yes, they won't be stolen ;) Santa has a special surprise for you at the tournament! That's right. I am participating in the...er.... I don't wanna show off way too much info but yeah, the aikido tournament, starting in the 25th of December, 12:00. Which also depends on your GMT, that shouldn't be a problem. All rights deserved and go to Toribash CommunityTM. Also, Merry Christmas to the Community and the World.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Merry Christmas everyone! Get your presents at Gorman's! The finest and most fancy decorational presents set only for your avatar! Request a color ribbon and Gorman will put your head to go with the wrap of the present! Just post...like I said.

So yeah guys if anyone didn't get one (and that includes you mobin) just get a nice tori present! They are free and yes, they won't be stolen ;) Santa has a special surprise for you at the tournament! That's right. I am participating in the...er.... I don't wanna show off way too much info but yeah, the aikido tournament, starting in the 25th of December, 12:00. Which also depends on your GMT, that shouldn't be a problem. All rights deserved and go to Toribash CommunityTM. Also, Merry Christmas to the Community and the World.

About participating in the aikido world tournament.... Why bother yourself?? Probably someone from the old toribashers, who have skill more than anybody will win.. as always.. see what i mean? Ppl who actually were playing aikido years ago.. those oldschool toribashers.. nobody has a chance against them + probably one doesnt have luck to win in a normal toruney.. will one win a big one?? Absolutely no...
About participating in the aikido world tournament.... Why bother yourself?? Probably someone from the old toribashers, who have skill more than anybody will win.. as always.. see what i mean? Ppl who actually were playing aikido years ago.. those oldschool toribashers.. nobody has a chance against them + probably one doesnt have luck to win in a normal toruney.. will one win a big one?? Absolutely no...

Pff I've played in tourneys lots of times and won them without luck + also it matters about skill...
Madman
I CANT UPLOAD FUCKIN REPLAYS.. FUCK THIS FORUM ITS GLITCHY
I CANT UPLOAD FUCKIN REPLAYS.. FUCK THIS FORUM ITS GLITCHY

Lol is the replay a madman or just that you are a mad man?
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
hi guys anyone is ingame? i want to spar

HOW ARE YOU STILL UP ITS MIDNIGHT HERE well, I gonna go sleep :3 bai
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
HOW ARE YOU STILL UP ITS MIDNIGHT HERE well, I gonna go sleep :3 bai

lol its 1:33pm here
just a fancy signature