Toribash
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
This is a neat little clan, but it seems there's lots of drama going on. I'm going to try and apply to be recruited. I like the story and banner btw!

There is no drama, this is what we are
-----
/jo its
Last edited by Something; Feb 8, 2015 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Something is better than nothing.

Hello. It's The Lunatic. I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am the flap in the night. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

*Explosion of black and purple.*
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
This clan doesn't seem that active guys, am I missing out on something? Is it mostly kiddos who don't have free time on their schedule due to parents/school, or is it filled with inactive scrubs?
Last edited by TheLunatic; Feb 9, 2015 at 03:31 AM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
This clan doesn't seem that active guys, am I missing out on something? Is it mostly kiddos who don't have free time on their schedule due to parents/school, or is it filled with inactive scrubs?

We are most definitely not "inactive scrubs" You joined six hours ago. Calm down. Just because someone hasn't replied in 6 hours does not make us inactive. We have lives outside of this game. Respect that.
-----
Originally Posted by EnTrance View Post
Hi an hello i am entrance and i am in this clan for a while now and i would like to meet and know about some of you people.

Entrance did you buy qui or are you legit?
Last edited by M3G4M4N; Feb 9, 2015 at 05:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)
if the clan members dont reply in 1 day most of em are dead or grounded
but i am sneaky as fawk i get on my sisters laptop even doe im grounded
Also Megaman he does seem like he bought QI but who would buy QI that much
TY for the reply Scorpionma and Welcome Lunatici hope you will enjoy as much as i am enjoying being in this clan
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Let's just talk bout the events
Mathafuckas don't be lazy skit already said everything now let's do this shit
INB4 14 days ban
IKR i said every fucking thing there is to be said about the even and now we want 70k in the bank
10k for the 5 and 20k for the 6th
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.