USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Cool replays SruX

You should show them to Squid
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Cool replays SruX

You should show them to Squid

thx trin also squid goes on the thread he'll see them and y
Trying
Just saying cause Squid does SP as well ;o
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Most likely SruX.
Btw the servers (Multiplayer) have been dead since i woke up this morning and i don't think they've made much progress getting them back up.
yeah i know now i'll be on all day tomorrow and teusday
-----
so did any one do the surgical toribash thing yet
Last edited by Candy; Nov 10, 2014 at 12:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying
I saw your replays and they're pretty good. ;)
And I haven't done anything with surgical toribash yet. Not my kind of event.
Wow I just read the story on New Era and I actually loved it. So lord which was you triton worked his ass off so much to have the perfect clan. He's played judofrac and had major rekage. I'm actually fitting in and learning about this clan faster than a baby trying to walk on it's own two feet. Man Triton you chose the right clan to have at the right time. I had made this clan a promise and I will do it the best I can. I won't quit! Thank you so much for making New Era.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
We have 20 members and 14 are official. So if one more gets accepted that's another completed goal. Also I read the clan story too. It's a nice story, Good job to triton whoever helped write it.
Jeez, I've been inactive haven't I? Sorry bout' that. I've been doing too much to spare time for Toribash. Hopefully this week will be easier for me.
Last edited by ccmmzz; Nov 10, 2014 at 03:22 AM.
I <3 Crooks, Fyre and New Era!!
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Wow I just read the story on New Era and I actually loved it. So lord which was you triton worked his ass off so much to have the perfect clan. He's played judofrac and had major rekage. I'm actually fitting in and learning about this clan faster than a baby trying to walk on it's own two feet. Man Triton you chose the right clan to have at the right time. I had made this clan a promise and I will do it the best I can. I won't quit! Thank you so much for making New Era.

Thanks Jay it means a lot.

And i wrote it myself cc :'D