Endurance Onslaught 6.0
make 1 fluid, color it, then make the other one and color it. try that. color the first 1 before you even make the 2nd 1
2 questions. i made a rendered animation of a drop of wine dropping into a wine glass. it looks semi realistic and i used liquid physics on blender and i used transparency, colors, and some reflection. so it takes a shitload of time to render the animation. so 1. is there a faster way to render the animation? 2. how do i watch the animation full speed after ive rendered the animation once? 3. how do i post the animated replay like on the internet? or see it in iphoto(i have a mac, if you dont know what iphoto is dont answer this part.)
1. you could change the rendering size in the render tab, or make the osa lower.
2. make sure, before you render it, that it is in a video format, e.g. avi, mov etc. unless you want to make it into a gif, then change it to jpg. Then go to c:\tmp\ and it should be something like 1-250 depending on how many frames you rendered. however, if you wanted to render it and make it into a gif, then it will be every frame as a jpg. with them, you open gimp, then open every frame in order, as a new layer. then save it as a gif a animation.

If it's a video then you can upload it to youtube for us to see if you don't want to go through the long process of opening each frame in gimp.

i don't know what iphoto is so i can't answer that bit.

hope i helped :D
1 piece of advise. the red part on the end is supposed to be blood right? then make it a liquid and set the red shpere at end as a inflow liquid so that it adds liquid to the scene. the liquid will be red and look like blood. :P
um monster, you know when you punch a joint and it goes red? its like that. wait, its not like that, it is that.

Also sculpted blood looks more like toribash than simulated liquid.

looks nice twerty, turn outline off on the furry arm tho. Its pretty basic man, not much to comment on or improve. What kind of effect are you going for?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by iamrubbish View Post
1. you could change the rendering size in the render tab, or make the osa lower.
2. make sure, before you render it, that it is in a video format, e.g. avi, mov etc. unless you want to make it into a gif, then change it to jpg. Then go to ctmp\ and it should be something like 1-250 depending on how many frames you rendered. however, if you wanted to render it and make it into a gif, then it will be every frame as a jpg. with them, you open gimp, then open every frame in order, as a new layer. then save it as a gif a animation.

If it's a video then you can upload it to youtube for us to see if you don't want to go through the long process of opening each frame in gimp.

i don't know what iphoto is so i can't answer that bit.

hope i helped

just nitpicking here

never ever render straight to a video format, its one of the worst ways to render

you'll lose quality, not to mention get a huge file size

best to render a jpg image sequence, then compile it.

monster3:
just render overnight, faster renders means worse quality. ofcourse you could just upgrade your computer....

although you could also try a different rendering engine.
Last edited by Inzal; Jul 19, 2009 at 06:24 AM.