Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Awesome, Thanks.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Really Dale.... But anyways , check out my replays guys

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...95#post7048095
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by dalebigby View Post
Josh dont worry when me and detacher get back the clan will live again

Well u and det better fucking get back on and fast cause (Spar) is going down like a damn ship and im thinkin of going off it.
Last edited by R0i; Jan 29, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
So What's happening guys even though I'm sure of the answer are you guys done with trying to save this clan if so why keep saying you're going to. It just makes it worse, Clans need to die at some point if they're not taken care of and this one doesn't look like it's being taken care of so all I'm saying is what's up Dale and Detacher Get this clan back on track I know I'm not in the position to say that because I left I just don't want to see spar die....
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
So What's happening guys even though I'm sure of the answer are you guys done with trying to save this clan if so why keep saying you're going to. It just makes it worse, Clans need to die at some point if they're not taken care of and this one doesn't look like it's being taken care of so all I'm saying is what's up Dale and Detacher Get this clan back on track I know I'm not in the position to say that because I left I just don't want to see spar die....

Me too bro , me too.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Ok guys i apologise for saying this but its time i leave the clan, it's been nice having a clan, i am so proud that i got a chance to be your co-leader but the clan is dieing nothing i can really do even my best friend and your leader SonnyMSF said to me he will go inactive so unless detacher and dale get this clan back to life, its goodbye for now :c
I see you guys are still inactive im just checking for any posts or something, turns out u guys are dead...Good job on the clan detacher and Dale...
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
I see you guys are still inactive im just checking for any posts or something, turns out u guys are dead...Good job on the clan detacher and Dale...

When you post , I post. But yeah , they fucked this clan up. Why make a clan in the first place when you guys "the leaders" are inactive so much -_-, (ik this clan wouldn't last long the first day I joined :/)