Ranking
Hello guy's, My name is Isaiah. I am 16 years old. My birthday is June 11th, 1998. I am 6'5" and I play basketball. I am an artist. I am a Black belt in Toribash. My alt account is xClumsy- Brown belt. I am good at Mushu mods and Akkido mods. I was once in the clan dark on my alt account. I left because one of the members was racist and I got mad at him then I got banned for flaming :/ Probably not a good thing to put in an app but I was standing up for something I believe in. You need me because I can be an active member of the clan, help in clan wars maybe even the leauge. I have some TC not much I can help member's that need 5k-10k. I am a very nice a generous person if you are on my good side. It takes a lot not to be. I like being friendly and talking to people. I need to be apart of something because I am home schooled and sometimes I get lonely. So this clan will also help me. Thank you for reading.
-PaidInFull
"Don't hate someone you cannot imitate."-AgentSonic
Well, I've met you in your alt acc, and as far as I remember, you were being a d*** to someone, sorry, but I don't want that kind of behavior in Vibe, chill down and try again sometime.
Wolololololo
Hello members of Vibe, my name is Sledgren and today I will be explaining why I want to join Vibe.

Well to start off I will give a quick back round of my toribash life. I originally played on an account named kerrster, but changed to this one early 2014. I am currently a 5th dan black belt, and have a lot of clan experience. From yellow to black belt, I was in around 3-4 clans. (I was a previous member of Vibe, too!). Once I was a black belt, I made (Bomb). I was the leader there for 9 months, but left due to issues in the clan and a lack of leadership on my part. Next, I went to Idle/ICE for a few months. Sadly, they recently died. So now I turn to Vibe once again, but why?

To start off I am great friends with the leader Sparkyau. It would be really cool to be clan mates with you again, and now I come back to you with something you can benefit off of. I have a lot more experience as a player, and can offer skills in war. I have a lot of clan experience, as a leader none the less. My clan Bomb failed an official application as well. I am willing to help you guys achieve official next time with experience and expertise as a previous leader of a clan.

Thanks for reading guys, hope you consider me as your next Vibe member.
Game experience, clan experience, forum activity, and a freeform app, guys like you make my life easy :'3 big green Yes for you, and basically, welcome to the crew :')
Wolololololo