Endurance Onslaught 6.0
IM FREE
I will never post a thread in the Forums again...

Anyways Awudis and Perigee were me

Awudis- An account made for me brother but i havent got a chance to give it to him
Per1gee- An emergency account.

Anyways please add me to your skype group.
my username is Sc1ence01
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I will post the application form instead of nonsense that people vote because the vote and nonsense to think there will be a new formula to make it beautiful . And also probably make the leaders or members of the thread instead of old nobody takes seriously something that has come up with to make some new members . One step at a time to change the total was made in the beginning of this helps to make for .
Day Moderated Message:
Sir if this is an American clan so if you are going to speak here, you are gonna speak American
Don't you dare mess up my google translate sir
Last edited by Virus; Nov 10, 2015 at 03:22 AM.
I DID AN ACTIVITY CHECK YAAYYY
not many people kicked but i feel no problem in having peeps come right in and replacing their spot.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Day I am just going to let you know in advance: starting next weekend, I have my school yearly final exams so I won't be very active for 3-4 week so please don't kick me from the clan!
The old Scintillate can't come to the phone right now. Why? Well we was afk for approximately a year and a half.
Can you put me in inactive for a reason forgot to say it last time but basically im inactive until i get my pc fixed
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
my brother saved me from school. although now I have a virus. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/X7cZZtS.gif

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
didn't know you reach 1,000 post ancient congrats! (i'm not happy with you no cats for you jk) also Veterans Day yay. i'm also think about getting a ps4 so i can have two consoles to play on
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
didn't know you reach 1,000 post ancient congrats! (i'm not happy with you no cats for you jk) also Veterans Day yay. i'm also think about getting a ps4 so i can have two consoles to play on

If you ever get an xbox you can play with me and DJ add me:

VoidStraxt
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "