Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey guys. uuuuuh...

I kinda have a little bit of an announcement, I just wanna be completely transparent with you guys, as you guys know I have a beautiful family, and a wife, and kid. And I wanna be transparent that I've been unfaithful, and I'm probably going to be taking some time away, t-time off, to focus on...

Stupid fucking mistakes man, imma take time off to focus on my family. and-and I just wanted you guys to know that, and I apologize to you guys and slick daddy, you guys are... I apologize to you guys, my sponsors, and Twitch, and this is not who I am and this is not who I represent. And, that's it.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
lula preso ontem
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
i hope you get back from brazilian prison soon arctic
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hey guys. uuuuuh...

I kinda have a little bit of an announcement, I just wanna be completely transparent with you guys, as you guys know I have a beautiful family, and a wife, and kid. And I wanna be transparent that I've been unfaithful, and I'm probably going to be taking some time away, t-time off, to focus on...

Stupid fucking mistakes man, imma take time off to focus on my family. and-and I just wanted you guys to know that, and I apologize to you guys and slick daddy, you guys are... I apologize to you guys, my sponsors, and Twitch, and this is not who I am and this is not who I represent. And, that's it.

thats old