Toribash
Sup again, for thinkfast5, virus and other Tf2 players in deez clan:

Wats yo favorite class

Sniper, spy and soldier for me
-----
Just sayin deez: If you want to play with me im always on public severs (any aikido variation) or boxshu tourneys
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Nov 14, 2015 at 03:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I like spy and Scout I like scout because I got that soda popper and its good. I also Got the spycicle or whatever it's called.
Pubic soup:
Why are your youtube vids soooooo short (lol 10-40 secs etc)
-----
Great game Acjudoka and Corn... err. Carnivorax
-----
Tnx adjudoka, because of you i finally bought a left thigh texture (yay)
-----
Its hard to walk upstairs while carrying hot soup”

-Acjudoka, 2015
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Nov 14, 2015 at 09:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Pubic soup:
Why are your youtube vids soooooo short (lol 10-40 secs etc)
-----
Great game Acjudoka and Corn... err. Carnivorax
-----
Tnx adjudoka, because of you i finally bought a left thigh texture (yay)
-----
Its hard to walk upstairs while carrying hot soup”

-Acjudoka, 2015

when i was in latvia, i have very steep stairs. and i had to take my fat ass laptop up and down then all the time. i'll post a pic when i'm there
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/X7cZZtS.gif

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Could I contribute?
So yeah, I asked myself earlier "what could I contribute to [Nitro]?" I realized that I don't have Tc to donate, artworks to share but I realized that "what if I imply my talent in literature to this clan."

All I wanna say is, can I make a Fantasy/Fictional Clan Story for this Clan? Im going to do my best. If im done I will send it to the Generals/Leaders and Im gonna Post it Here.

Im gonna take out some (not totally) concepts and elements in our clan story. Im gonna make a short version of my clan story and a full version of my clan story.

Sorry if I spelled some words incorrectly because I have no time to spellcheck now (currently playing TF2)
i'm good at fantasy writing.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/X7cZZtS.gif

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I used to want to be an author. Fantacy writing was a passion for me when I was younger, but I don't really do it now (in elementary school, you have to write short stories, in high school you don't )
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Hi I'm leader of the clan (Pixels) i was wondering if you would consider being allies with us. Our clan recently got abandoned and i have been trying to get it back up and running, i think it would benefit both the clans.

hope you accept us as your allies and friends ;)

thanks
ok will do
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert