Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Just realized we can still make a shared bank on ToriShop just for the TC since TC requires no QI. Sc1ence01 change the password to Rodericko to one that only you know and don't tell anyone what it is and make sure it is difficult to guess and then go to ToriShop and make a Shared Bank and add my name to the Access List. This way we can keep track of TC easily and we can both extract TC for Requests. Also you have the Items so you can handle Item Requests. So that fine with you? And I haven't filled any requests after Wattr yet. Also Jimangoo has requested in the past already.
-----
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
I think it will be better donating starting packs (orc, gladiator,etc) than tc? A simple bundle but it will be something cool for them

Point taken but we can do both :P
Last edited by Merc; Mar 22, 2016 at 04:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Just realized we can still make a shared bank on ToriShop just for the TC since TC requires no QI. Sc1ence01 change the password to Rodericko to one that only you know and don't tell anyone what it is and make sure it is difficult to guess and then go to ToriShop and make a Shared Bank and add my name to the Access List. This way we can keep track of TC easily and we can both extract TC for Requests. Also you have the Items so you can handle Item Requests. So that fine with you? And I haven't filled any requests after Wattr yet. Also Jimangoo has requested in the past already.
-----

how about my req?
If you wont duel, dont play this game.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
-----

Sir yes sir! Ill do this nao.

Ok nvm. I already changed it a looong time ago. So i just need to give you access to the shared bank
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I can donate between 1-20k if needed

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Donations are very appreciated

if you are to donate, send the tc to our bank named "Rodericko"
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Or to me and I sent it to bank. Eitherway. And Sc1ence01 great moving the TC there soon.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
im good with 1k tc

edit: what is the cost limit for the items are we allowed to request?
Last edited by KSNumedia; Mar 24, 2016 at 01:00 AM. Reason: question