Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yea I've done that before, I went to make a nice long post and I forgot to post it, and it was all written up on my phone too. So when I noticed I still had a TB tab open on my phone a few hours later I was pretty surprised by that. It's safe to say I probably won't ever use my phone to post on the forums again unless it's important.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Ummmmm... ok? The question itself doesn't bother me but why? Why do you sniff dolphins?
Hey JNRiot,

I really like your clan, I made a application of the application center.
But I really like your story and you and the crew did a amazing job on doing the front page, replying.

Overall: You're a good clan and I like the style you put into it
Thanks Enuvr, but I'm not the original maker of this clan, most of the art on the front page was from the old days, though the story was written by me. But thanks for the compliment. I already left my reply to your application as well.
Well for ABD you just need to keep playing, doing Spars and Parkours really help since both mods teach you how to use your Tori more efficiently. Boxshu is kinda the same, but more or less you just need to keep playing in order to understand it better.
It's good to see that you're enthusiastic about posting Mini, but please try to keep it somewhat relevant, just a daily update on what you sniffed isn't really "clan adequate". Plus just a reminder that you must have 7 words in your post other wise it'll be considered as spam.