Ranking
I'm pretty much against that "replays need booms to be good" thing imo. I consider style to be more important in replays than booms. But I do try to have booms and at the same time not forget about style which is a bit hard since booms usually require speed and force even though aim is more important than those two together it's still hard to do. All in all, booms aren't bad but you don't need booms for a good replay.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
RAAAAAAAGE, IN WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP WORLD DOES A REPLAY HAVE TO CONTAIN BOOMHITS TO BE GOOD.

FUCK YOU.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
RAAAAAAAGE, IN WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP WORLD DOES A REPLAY HAVE TO CONTAIN BOOMHITS TO BE GOOD.

FUCK YOU.

95% of you replays are boomy madmans.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
NO, FUCK YOU.

Seriously though, that still doesn't change the fact that a good replay doesn't need a boom.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
NO, FUCK YOU.

Seriously though, that still doesn't change the fact that a good replay doesn't need a boom.

Oh certainly, NutHug is a prime example.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I believe that HiVoltage meant that if you have a stylish replay with a great hit, try to get more out of it. Stylish replay + 1 dismember < Stylish replay + 2,3 dismembers. In most cases, anyway. Though Sometimes one is better than two, for example I think a decap looks much better than a decap and a shoulder/pec dismember.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by fargle View Post
Really just depends on replays itself, not how many dms there were.

Lolwut i did not understand that sentence
I think good replays have style,Speed and power
it does not depends if the replay,s epicness does not have any booms at all
Oshit. I didn't realize I started this. I honestly don't beleive that you need booms, I wasn't thinking. What I meant was honestly, IMO, If you have a replay that looks the exact same in style but one has 2DMs for the other replays one, I would say the 2 DM replay is better. What I really wanted to say is that you should always try for that nest DM, and just generally push your replay to the next level. That's what I do. Every time I make a hit, I think to myself "Can I get another DM or even a boom out of this?" I do NOT think that a replay needs booms to be good. Absolutely not.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.