Toribash
ok been away for the weekend so someone please explain themselves what happened during the weekend before i pack up and travel down for thanksgiving. i have always been active on the forum so there is no loss for me to not post on the inactivity thread. btw i heard random topics going back and forth ancient left for a disclose reason,the Ronda rousey fight that i keep hearing about (i wouldn't care since i just won a 230$ work picks)
and then the story (which sounds interesting but not really in to it that much.) i will probably come back here when madden starts being balls or Fallout sucks ass or GTA is total garbo but as of now i will take my cat nap :3

cat nap!!!!!!! :3

Last edited by bgjames1; Nov 16, 2015 at 02:52 AM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Holly holm fight like floyd maywheather. They punch back up wait till the other one comes at them punch then runs away. That is the only reason maywheather is undefeated he is good but people don't like the way he fights. Ronda got what she deserved but Holm is giving her a rematch. Look up Cris cyborg she is a beast watch one of her fights on youtube.
Did you just compare holly to floyd? Not only the gender difference but floyd didn't have to fight anyone that was named as ''indomitable'' or even close...his retiring fight to Manny Pacquiao was the closest he had to losing and even that fight was hugging, controversial and a waste of 50$. In Holly's fight people didn't know that ronda was gonna be in tough shit so they just band wagoned the winner.

Nitro i am glad to announce, we have a new lord to worship
ALL HAIL LORD SHIRLEY CURRY
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post

omg!!! i cried during the video... she reminds me of my grand mother
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/X7cZZtS.gif

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Day View Post

a grandma playing skyrim with a 245k view video..... i quit
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Phew
I thought there will be no internet in manila for 5 days because of the APEC summit, thank god its not true (maybe)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Good day Nitro!
I come bearing gifts of great gratitude.
HUGS!
Also I am here to say Hi :3
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
hello manta. and hello virus, i have recovered from you *middle finger*
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/X7cZZtS.gif

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn