Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That's fucking nuts, I feel like you have to open cases for forever in order to get good stuff, like I first started and get all blues and maybe a purple here and there.
was streaming for my cuz for a few, he got off and forgot I had it on until i tabbed out. Getting called a hacker annoys the fuck out of me.

Gets good at like 15 before the end.

https://www.twitch.tv/irhasgg/v/91117830 May contain some bad language. If so ill take down
-----
edit: more like 30-25 mins
Last edited by ed; Sep 24, 2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

D E F A U L T B O I S

Dunno, I like it. I never blame anything on my crosshair, so I just keep it.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

The only thing that crosshair is good for is letting you know when you're more accurate (which is a good) but after you get a hang of movement it's not really needed.

Crosshair is really only personal preference, I personally find it a bit distracting so I just use a static crosshair. \o/ I do use that one though when I'm trying to train movement/stutter stepping as I find it helps

TIP: Don't hate on someones crosshair lel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
when u get accused of cheating on ur smurf because u cant spray but ur one dabs are on point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
The only thing that crosshair is good for is letting you know when you're more accurate (which is a good) but after you get a hang of movement it's not really needed.

Crosshair is really only personal preference, I personally find it a bit distracting so I just use a static crosshair. \o/ I do use that one though when I'm trying to train movement/stutter stepping as I find it helps

TIP: Don't hate on someones crosshair lel

what kind of tip is that even

in no way will me hating on someones crosshair negatively affect me
cus a shitty looking crosshair my actually work well for u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation