Ranking
Originally Posted by Zack View Post
I thought jordie was here a while to

Not as long as I.

I think I am the one on the list that joined the most recent. So if anyone has been here longer than me and isn't on the list, they should take my spot.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Day View Post
lol i know im supposed to act leaderly buuuuut i warned you on the first post that you didn't bother reading that we will make fun of you
GIMME A S
GIMME AN A
GIMME A L
GIMME A T
GIMME A Y

WHAT DOES THAT SPELLL?
SALTY!!!!
WHOOOOOO

This made me giggle a little when I seen it.
Day you are amazing

I didn't know that Zack actually posted :o
Thought he just lurked and watched over you guys
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
i do lurk around for the most part but i do say something on fourms from time to time
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
i do lurk around for the most part but i do say something on fourms from time to time

Thats 100% me
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719

Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Thats 100% me

same
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Yo Sup Mates, I do not understand the topic here but I just wanna say something in the forums, so Hi

Click deez for fun Click deez for fun (im really serious)
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Nov 22, 2015 at 01:06 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
DID I NOT SAY PICK YOUR POST QUALITY UP?!? SCIENCE LAST WARNING, PICK IT UP OR POST SOMEWHERE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A [NITRO] TAG.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
DID I NOT SAY PICK YOUR POST QUALITY UP?!? SCIENCE LAST WARNING, PICK IT UP OR POST SOMEWHERE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A [NITRO] TAG.

Oh noes Day is laying down the law!!!
So what are you guys up to?
Anyone up for some random mods in-game?
I'll be in-game soon if anyone want to chill :3
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |