Ranking
Originally Posted by Manta View Post
Oh noes Day is laying down the law!!!
So what are you guys up to?
Anyone up for some random mods in-game?
I'll be in-game soon if anyone want to chill :3

kid quit the clan after i flipped, mixed feelings on that, on one side i sorta feel bad but on the other the shit posts drove me insane...
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Sorry for inactivity I had a judo tournament then a taekwondo today. Well im back and what did I miss?

Did you win the tournament?

Also, you missed nothing.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Well This is awkward Its Meh Taylor I got hack T_T i tried to get it back but i couldn't so i gave up so after a month of Sadness i finally thought i could make a new account And tell you what happened so Yeah...I hope i'm still welcome just that Had to give you guys a quick heads up
contact staff, they can look at where your account was logged in at (ip wise) and determine if you were hacked, also if you set your account to an email account you can retrieve your pass
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
go to the help irc chat and ask for a member of staff to help
-----
go here http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=support
Last edited by Zack; Nov 23, 2015 at 11:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Did you win the tournament?

Also, you missed nothing.

I won the judo one. But I got 3rd in TKD.
I apologize...
... for rage quitting.

I was just super angry that day (earlier, im making a body texture for me with a little bit of nitro style, i was 80% from finishing it then my laptop crashed, i was angry: and i lost MANY TCs in a bet server). and then while checking the clan thread i saw Day's post (i understand, im sorry for shitposting) but the CAPS LOCK message really made me upset (Ik day has a right to do that cuz he is a leader) so yeah, i just really hate CAPS LOCK messages + bad luck, it made me really upset so i quit the clan.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex