Ranking
he is shit, but fun.

And probably viable in top as a counter pick but dont know to what since i dont play him.

i have to say, counter picks is probably what wins top.

For top i only play pantheon shen and udyr since i dont know much about counter picks and these are pretty safe.

I have been trying to do urgot top as well when people dontenjoy supports. I just go urgot top and have a double bruiser bot. Already got a win.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Mar 17, 2012 at 05:39 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
youre right . top is about counterpicking all the way.
pantheon on that point is a very unsave pick
shen and udyr are fine. theyre both very hard to force out of lane. always a save pick.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
god damn... the destruction of lifesteal.
Last edited by Przero; Mar 17, 2012 at 02:18 PM.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
My team's first scrim went really well.

Our bans: Anivia, Shaco, Rammus
Their bans: Morgana, Shyvana (aimed at me), Warwick (also aimed at me D:)
Our Picks: Cassiopeia, Udyr (me), Tristana, Taric (Oracle), Irelia
Their Picks: Malphite (mid), Nunu, Skarner, Vladimir, Sivir

It went really really well, with securing first blood on Vlad after seeing him guarding red in the jungle. We saw him with clairvoyance when attempting to steal it, so we went around the bend and had Taric lead to secure the stun, giving our Cassiopeia first blood. We took red. Later, Skarner tried to gank Cassiopeia in mid, but I counterganked while Cassiopeia juked them in the bushes and secured blue buff on Cassiopeia when she killed Skarner. So basically, within 3 minutes, Cassiopeia had 2 kills and blue buff.

The rest of the game was just taking dragon, counterjungling, and farming... until 15 minutes into the game where Cassiopeia DCs. The score was about 9-1 or 9-2 beforehand, so it was really a shame it had to end like that. As long as we play in events like that, we shouldn't have many problems at all.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
i wouldn't mind playing with you sometimes numbers :3
Fiora is...
Wow.
I love how riot trashes the idea of the spider queen and the FUCKING GRIFFIN RIDER.
but they make a.. what is she?
She is also op and EXACTLY like master yi.
Attackspeed + lifesteal = win
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
zotwi, i jungle fiora, she is actually not as op as you think. WHY? you may ask. cc the hell out of her = win against her. she has no way to escape and cc asides from running the hell away.
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
actually the only benefits mundo can give is insame cleaning speed in the jungle and the ultimate baiting power with his ult. and both combined making a good counterjungler.

In EVERY lane he is just shit. to be honest.
-----
and yeah. gl numbers

Mundo's pretty good top lane, thanks to cleaver spam and decent sustain through his passive. He is better in the jungle though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I've tried West because I was already sick of russians that I can't even talk with, because they simply ignore me. First team I was playing was 4 russians and me. Fuck me.