Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What's the difference between smurfing and deranking on purpose tho?
I mean you are playing in a lower elo in both cases, so why would it matter?
And I don't think that people smurf just to win easily. It's just about having a more relaxed game, like Deagle or Scout only, without caring about losing or about your mates shouting: "Stop playing SSG only, you have 14k$"

And casual is just not the same.
when your smurfing usually you are trying to win to carry a friend ect. When your deranking your just intentionally throwing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
when i smurf or derank i just play for fun
if you meet me on vertigo im usually trying to drop into the enemy spawn or get into a place you cant get out of

usually i do it as a 5 man though so noone is really bothered
Well when I'm smurfing I'm playing with people who I couldn't play with otherwise.
Sure I wont take it as seriously as I would in my own rank.
But there are simply so few people who can play with me on the same rank when it comes to places like Toribash.
So thats pretty much my only option.
Last edited by cowmeat; Oct 24, 2016 at 12:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
What's the difference between smurfing and deranking on purpose tho?
I mean you are playing in a lower elo in both cases, so why would it matter?
And I don't think that people smurf just to win easily. It's just about having a more relaxed game, like Deagle or Scout only, without caring about losing or about your mates shouting: "Stop playing SSG only, you have 14k$"

And casual is just not the same.

yeah if smurfers go for stupid strats like a certain gun only which does have it's downsides from the usual rifles, then i'm okay with it. they're giving the enemy team a chance to win.
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
when your smurfing usually you are trying to win to carry a friend ect. When your deranking your just intentionally throwing.

intentionally throwing with a 5 man is far better than ruining the experience for enemies. sure, it's not really fair to give people a free win and come somewhere they aren't meant to be, skill level wise, but it's better than putting them back, because they'll probably meet another smurfer in some upcoming game who'll put them a game back anyways. and if they rankup but doesn't deserve it, they'll most likely rank down again after a few losses.
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
when i smurf or derank i just play for fun
if you meet me on vertigo im usually trying to drop into the enemy spawn or get into a place you cant get out of

usually i do it as a 5 man though so noone is really bothered

basically the kind of smurfer i like, and somewhat alike to how i smurf.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Well when I'm smurfing I'm playing with people who I couldn't play with otherwise.
Sure I wont take it as seriously as I would in my own rank.
But there are simply so few people who can play with me on the same rank when it comes to places like Toribash.
So thats pretty much my only option.

i get your point. just tired of smurfers who go full sweat tryhard on ranks they passed three years ago.
Last edited by Hours; Oct 24, 2016 at 02:59 AM.
M I N I V A N

video

A little video I made, could use some work with my editing skills which is why I posted it also in the art board, but \o/
The last shot was a pretty hard flick imo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
ill tag along as well
my computers is getting fixed rn so idk when ill be able to play csgo again

"my computers getting fixed"
2016 and still not knowing shit about computers
nice
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.