Ranking
Ping is kinda growing one, havent decided if i like it or not yet. Thinking I might just grow out my facial hair until I dont like it no more

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Unless Rai fixes it, it's never going to get fixed.
I'm sorry I meme'd our trophy. But at least it no longer has the black background.

You can thank me for the background being fixed, and for hosting the image since it's sat on one of my servers.

Blame sir for it being upside down, I did give him one the right way up, and although I could easily swap the images on my end... That wouldn't annoy you so eh

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
When is our trophy gonna be fixed

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
You can thank me for the background being fixed, and for hosting the image since it's sat on one of my servers.

Blame sir for it being upside down, I did give him one the right way up, and although I could easily swap the images on my end... That wouldn't annoy you so eh

\o/ meh
It looks ok flipped upside down, the top part isn't so rounded so it doesn't look full retard going small to big.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Leaf if you were talking to me my name before this was Suck

ofc it was

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
blah blah blah

my memory is fucked but you seem familiar

& where is that mocrogunz guy
Last edited by ItsZombie; Nov 6, 2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: i'm blind
blah
Hey hey Zombie man. Stick around in IRC longer next time, would've chatted with you but only saw your messages 15min after you left.

Thinking of giving TB another go or..?