Toribash
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
holy hell, I'm not losing every ranked game I play due to my mistakes/retards.

I'm only 1115 elo but I'M NOT LOSING!!1! But seriously, you have any tips in how to make your teammates listen to you? Like, I ask someone to get MR because they're getting raped by so and so and they just go with the "I'm fed, so I will get faceroll items" build.

i noticed that...

i have been on 1400 and now im back to 1250.

If people start talking to each other its pretty much gg rage quit because on ranked people just flame so much.

Yesterday my bro wanted to see how a ranked game was and my bot lane premade quit the game at 5 minuts because they were flamming my jungler and my jungler was flamming back.

I told them to shut up and focus but it was too late.

After that game i did other and it was so easy to win since even though there were 1 or 2 mistakes, noone was flamming anyone.

Here are some tips:

never play ranked on weekends, that is a golden rule. Retardation level is maximum on weekends.

Never say "shut up and focus" or any kind of sentence that includes "shut up"on it, flamers will look at your shut up and say "YOU STFU". Try to say "stop blabbing" or "be more respectfull or we may not win" and if they say "you suck" you say "i know but lets move on".

and never say ss, just buy a ward and ping if the enemy goes away. Saying ss doesnt really help at all.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Mar 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
i noticed that...

If people start talking to each other its pretty much gg rage quit because on ranked people just flame so much.

Yesterday my bro wanted to see how a ranked game was and my bot lane premade quit the game at 5 minuts because they were flamming my jungler and my jungler was flamming back.

After that game i did other and it was so easy to win since even though there were 1 or 2 mistakes, noone was flamming anyone.

Here are some tips:

never play ranked on weekends, that is a golden rule. Retardation level is maximum on weekends.

Never say "shut up and focus" or any kind of sentence that includes "shut up"on it, flamers will look at your shut up and say "YOU STFU". Try to say "stop blabbing" or "be more respectfull or we may not win" and if they say "you suck" you say "i know but lets move on".

and never say ss, just buy a ward and ping if the enemy goes away. Saying ss doesnt really help at all.

tbh i only say ss so that they don't shout at me for not saying and i can keep farming in peace. Fuck everyone else on the team I want my cs :<
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I just spend most of my time on LoL calling people feeders so people seem yo forget that i'm not calling mias. Btw it's impossible to get banned, idk how people manage it.
I R IRONMAN

Hell, that game was so much fun. I've really missed having a good team like that one. Got 3 new friends (4th guy was playing Ashe.. well, he was playing her really bad, so we managed to convince him to stay in base and just fucking def while we dive their nexus)

Also, Lux is cool
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
i noticed that...

Here are some tips:

Ye, I just experienced that retardation is on the weekends -.-. Elo went down 20, so I'm at 1170 now. No biggie for me. Fucking Urgot and Lulu bottom... I was the tank, playing amumu jungle, and I didn't do that great (0/6/5). But as the tank I felt obligated to die at some points. But then they just run back in and die :| Our Nasus tried to carry SO HARD. But they had a fed sivir, and a fed tryn (not due to nasus, which he was solo top against) but when teamfights happened he mopped us up so hard.

and ye, I don't really flame. I hardly talk because I usually play mid. I just ping and say the occasional MIA.

Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
tbh i only say ss so that they don't shout at me for not saying and i can keep farming in peace. Fuck everyone else on the team I want my cs :<

Exactly the reason I say mia. If I don't say it and then someone dies, they get pissed. I tell them something like, "It's not my fault, look at your minimap. If they're not there, be careful." Then the flame and start feeding or some shit.

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
yea i shouldve been banned like a year ago due to bad language, harassment etc etc.
But Ed if you want to get your elo up, all you need is me.

Thanks for the somewhat seemingly, strange offer. (If you're even offering) I prefer just solo queuing.
Last edited by ed; Mar 24, 2012 at 09:38 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

1st time sejuani. though we lost

huge image

]

edit:aparently what was supposed to show up as a huge image was reduced to a fuckin tiny picture.

for those who can't see i was 18/11/30

with 3 warmogs, 1 boots of swiftness, 1 FoN, and a thornmail.
Last edited by Rial; Mar 25, 2012 at 06:34 AM.
:^)
Originally Posted by AkumaZZZ View Post

huge image

]

edit:aparently what was supposed to show up as a huge image was reduced to a fuckin tiny picture.

Lol Feeder. Should've gotten a Frozen Heart instead of a Thornmail.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by AkumaZZZ View Post

huge image

]

1: never ever build boots of swiftness. Ever. They should be taken out of the game, in my opinion. 2: 1 warmogs is fine. Three is overkill. And as hippybob said, get a frozen heart over thornmail. It doesn't matter how well you did, your build isn't very good.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES